Pagero is looking for a CRM specialist to join our Marketing team in Gothenburg, Sweden. You will play an important role in developing our work with Marketing Automation at both a strategic and operational level. You enjoy new technology and have the ability to use data and statistics to develop the customer journey with focus on improved customer experience and increased value for the company.
You will work in a tight team of colleagues in the marketing team, reporting to the Marketing Operations Manager. You will have contacts with key persons in other departments internally to drive development forward. You are social and creative with an analytic mindset and exceptional attention to detail. You can work independently within your area of responsibility, making sure that your work is anchored in the marketing team’s strategy as well as that of the overall company. You are comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment and can quickly adapt to changing conditions.Responsibilities
- Develop and manage Pagero’s Marketing Automation using Pardot and Salesforce
- Create email campaigns: design/copy, list management, engagement studios, A/B testing, performance tracking
- Create and manage forms on website
- Develop and manage analytics tools
- Follow-up and measure effect based on pre-defined KPIs
- Cooperate with key persons in other departments to drive development forward
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous experience working with Pardot and Salesforce, including creating and managing engagement studios
- Strong knowledge and experience of CRM, digital marketing and marketing automation
- Design/layout skills (Adobe Photoshop, HTML/CSS)
- Copywriting skills
- Holistic perspective to understanding the Marketing Automation’s place in the overall marketing message
- Analytical mindset
- Up-to-date with the latest trends within Marketing Automation
- Fluent in English and preferably in Swedish
- Previous experience working in English
Please apply with CV and CL at jerrie.se not later than November 24. If you have any questions don´t hesitate to contact Helene Hagman, +46 708 20 47 04, email@example.com, https://www.linkedin.com/in/helenehagman/
Pagero is committed to making the buying and selling process easy. We help companies digitise, automate, capture and interpret data so that they can connect and engage with any business partner accurately and reliably through a single connection to our cloud-based network.
Our global and open network is independent of ERP systems and designed to seamlessly communicate business documents within the purchase-to-pay, order-to-cash and transport management processes. Regardless of company size or industry, we provide data accuracy, real-time visibility and end-to-end operational excellence.
Our value-added services enable our customers to ensure data quality, obtain 100% digital inbound and outbound business document flow, minimise error handling, facilitate spend management, and achieve and maintain compliance with local VAT/tax regulations.
Pagero Group has over 250 employees. In addition to its headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden, it has local offices all over the world, including London, Chicago and Dubai.