Oetiker is a global leader in high-end connecting solutions for the vehicle industry and for high-value applications in industrial segments. With 1,800+ employees in more than 30 countries and over 75 years of experience, we are the trusted global long-term partner for the world's leading OEMs and provide peace of mind that all mission-critical components are reliably connected. We create e-mobility solutions of tomorrow today.
Our Polymer Development Center, located in the Nordic e-mobility cluster at Lindholmen Science Park in Gothenburg, is a newly founded branch of the Oetiker Group in Sweden. Our agile and innovate team creates innovative new polymer connecting solutions and systems mainly for thermal management applications in electric vehicles. We benefit from the global footprint and expertise of the Oetiker Group while maintaining an innovative start-up feeling. We create high-quality solutions to ensure the future of clean and secure e-mobility.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
· Plan and execute R&D projects (products and processes) while meeting quality, cost and time expectations and report project status to team members and customers
· Develop innovative concepts and solutions for new products, including detailed drawings and other design documents, and coordinate the production of prototypes with external partners
· Conduct and support all internal and external testing and validation activities as well as evaluate and consolidate results
· Conduct feasibility studies to assess the possibilities and risks for the process of achieving project goals
· Initiate and complete all engineering-related paperwork, e.g. DVP&R, FMEA and ECN
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
· Degree in engineering (BSc/MSc), preferably with a focus on polymers/plastics
· Proven working experience as a project engineer or equivalent, preferably in automotive or a high-mix/high-volume OEM environment
· Professional experience in the development of plastic parts advantageous
· Excellent knowledge of CAD (SolidWorks
and/or CATIA) and experience with quality standards such as IATF 16949 and ISO 9001
· Strong project management and problem-solving skills as well as relevant experience in agile development methodologies
· Ability to explain complex technical issues/solutions to a non-technical audience and to quickly visualize thoughts
· Business fluent oral/written communication and presentation in English
· High integrity, fairness and emotional maturity, as well as a high degree of intellectual curiosity
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
· Global responsibility and freedom for personal growth in a dynamic team with a unique culture
· Experience in a fast-paced industry with the opportunity to work on next generation mobility solutions
· Fair compensation and attractive benefits
Start your journey with us!
A position at the Polymer Development Center offers exciting global challenges and a whole range of development opportunities. The unique company culture adopted from the Oetiker Group is built on a strong sense of trust where employees are encouraged to contribute from day one. We embrace our diversity and enhance it by being open to new approaches. We are therefore looking for colleagues who share our customer-focused mindset of delivering quality and value in everything we do.
Shape the future of e-mobility now! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please send your application (CV & personal letter in Swedish or English) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the position as well as our team feel free to contact Morgan Ryhman, Director Polymer Business Innovation, phone +46 705 947 082.