The Account Manager's key task is new customer acquisition and sales support. He/ she will also be the primary point of contact for our customers, responsible for building & maintaining these long-standing relationships. This role conveys information to ensure that operational departments are fully informed and aligned with client needs and expectations. In this role you will be prospecting, contacting potential customers, closing deals and supporting in other sales-related tasks.
Primary Job Functions:
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers
- Maintain proactive communication including scheduled phone calls & in-person meetings so as to solicit feedback and ensure that customers needs are met
- Organise information about customer needs and effectively communicate it to other departments in the company
- Maximise sales by keeping customers informed of our products and services and look for opportunities to upsell
- Develop new sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound efforts, including, identification of target companies, outreach, proposal generation and closing the deals
- Customer service and sales support
- Provide other support as needed
- Fluency in Swedish and good understanding in English
- Positive attitude and clarity in both customer-facing and internal communication
- Critical thinking and creative problem solving
- Strong advocacy for our customers and the ability to focus on other team members needs in relation to your own.
- Strong organisation and the ability to prioritise and execute in a timely manner
- Flexibility and enthusiasm in taking on new responsibilities in order to maximise impact and meet the rapidly changing needs of our company and our customers
- Know-how of the e-commerce industry
- Know-how of the 3PL industry
- Ability to grow to a larger role e.g. Sales Manager
- Experience in face-to-face selling. Some meetings are required for larger customers
- Norwegian or Danish language skills are an asset
- Geographical location in Gothenburg or Stockholm.
- Good commission-based salary for closed deals.
- A position in a very interesting industry as e-commerce is growing rapidly and currently e-commerce logistics is going through global transformation.
- A position in a potentially global company as the plan is to open more operative hubs and sales offices.
- Global possibilities for people who have the abilities and motivation to succeed in a fast-growing start-up-like company.
For more information please contact Business Development Manager - Tim Kannerbro, firstname.lastname@example.org. The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found. Please add your salary request to the CV.