We are looking for a Products Manager for Nouryon Pulp and Performance Chemicals, Separation Products. In our growing organization you'll find the benefits of being in a large international corporation, and still with the entrepreneurial atmosphere of a small vibrant business unit. We are customer focused and committed to deliver excellent products every time. If you want to play a key role in our expanding global product portfolio and ensure the continuous growth of Separation Products business, this is the place for you.
In the role of Products Manager you will identify new customer needs and propose new products as well as maximize the customer awareness of our Separation Products line. It's your responsibility to support market intelligence to gather information on competition, market trends, dynamics and market research. You have a passion for excellence as well as a willingness to work and negotiate with cross functional teams to bring relevant products to the market place. While this position has a strategic aspect to it, you will also carry out tactical activities pertinent to the role on a regular basis. Main responsibilities
- You will work in an international environment and cross functional team preparing forecasts and communicating those results to other teams in the company. Responsible for launching new products adapting to new trends and customer needs.
- Represent the marketing intelligence for the product area regarding market size, competitors and strength/weakness.
- Propose long-term strategies and if applicable research and development activities.
- Propose sales promotion activities and working cross functionally on brochures, advertisements and exhibition panels.
- Keep knowledge about our cost situation and how it is influenced by alternative strategies.
- Ensure correct price level on the market in relationship to product quality or brand strength.
- Responsible for keeping global price structure and assortment of products.
- Work within the Pulse methodology.
- Increase the level of presence on the market, through appropriate proposal of marketing and customer activities.
What can Nouryon offer you?
- We are looking for a candidate with an academic degree in chemical engineering, chemistry, or equivalent.
- Technical background within High-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC).
- Experience in product management is preferred.
- We think that you have minimum 5 years' experience in marketing and sales of products with high quality demands, or experience from working as a chemist or chemical engineer.
- You have strong communication skills, with excellent knowledge in English, both oral and in writing. It's beneficial to be fluent in another foreign European language such as German or Spanish.
If you share our values and ambitions, we can give you a career where your knowledge and ambitions will be recognized and rewarded. You will be working in an international environment with many possibilities to develop, both personally and professionally. You will be offered interesting and challenging projects that open your view and challenges your enterprise. You will be working with like-minded people that share your attitude and enthusiasm. By working for Nouryon you will also help us to achieve our ambition - to be the first choice by our customers, shareholders and employees, all over the world.Additional information
This is a permanent position on a full time basis, reporting to the Marketing Manager Fine Chemicals & Separation Products and based in Bohus. Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact Cecilia Mazza, Marketing Manager Fine Chemicals & Separation Products, +46 708 21 18 28.
For information about the recruitment process or your application, please contact Åsa Stafström, Talent Resourcing Partner, +46 709 57 76 45.For unions related questions please contact +46 31 58 70 00 and ask for:
Akademikerna: Emma Lundin
Unionen: Heléne Rosenlund
If you have any general questions or need assistance please contact: Recruiting.SE@akzonobel.com
We are looking forward to your application!More about the business
Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, and personal care items. Building on the dedication of our employees and our shared commitment to safety, sustainability, and open innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers. We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol, Kromasil.
Do not forget to follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for regular updates of new exciting positions and stories about our achievements.
We perform drug tests on all employees as a part of our effort to maintain a drug-free environment.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.