O ur Information Management (IM) function is a global organization that supports all businesses, functions and country organizations. Our mission is to provide fit for purpose and effective IT services to help exceed our company ambition and grow talent and capabilities within the organization. Central to our success is a sophisticated strategy and structure, delivered via a diverse and flat organizational structure that enables an agile and flexible approach. At IM we have a vacancy for a Service Integration Specialist.
In this role, you will support the overall delivery of Service Integration Management (SIM). You will ensure that the IM Services processes are defined, implemented and improved; that performance and compliance of the processes is monitored, reported on and that improvements are initiated. You drive standardization, compliance and continuous improvement across Nouryon and its suppliers.Key responsibilities include
- Perform the cross-supplier integration of SIM processes
- Develop and maintain SIM processes and procedures, policies and governances, implementing improvements where necessary
- Establish and evaluate the functional maintenance and administration of relevant parts of the underpinning ITSM toolset (ITSM - Information Technology Service Management)
- Chair advisory and review meetings on change, incident, problem, service request, service level, asset and configuration management, ensuring that recommendations are expedited
- Provide advice to operational delivery on the impact of SIM processes
- Promote awareness of the importance of a structured process
- Draw conclusions based on complex analysis in different technical domains, propose and implement measures to optimize tactical/strategic approache
If you have questions on the role, please contact Lorette van de Mast, Service Integration Manager on +31 (0)6 5392 8148. For information on the recruitment process, please contact Madelaine Paulsson, firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome your online application via our website. Please use the 'apply' link on this page.
This vacancy is published for 4 locations globally (Houston, Gothenburg, Mumbai and Suzhou). Based on the candidates a final decision for location will be taken, in which Mumbai has a preference.
A pre-employment screening may form part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.Profile description:To qualify for this role, you have:
- A bachelor's degree or higher or equivalent experience (4+ years) in ICT process management in an international environment
- At least 3 years experience in global service management based on ITIL, including ITSM solution ServiceNow
- Experience in process development and ability to translate demand into structured processes
- Deep and broad knowledge of all ITSM processes as they relate to, and impact on, the SIM discipline
- The ability to work under general supervision within work agreement, with end results reviewed by manager on a monthly basis
- The ability to contribute to global procedures, roadmaps and operating plans by acting as a sparring partner at a tactical level in terms of analyzing and advising on different alternatives, then ensuring the implementation of proposals
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including fluent written and spoken English