We now have an immediate opening for a Process Engineer to our Kromasil production. Our Kromasil business is complex, fun and is growing rapidly. This position will give you the opportunity to take part and contribute to our exciting growth journey!
We are now looking for an experienced Process Engineer who will be involved in developing and pushing through proposals for growth, increased efficiency and safety improvements.
You will be joining a skilled team of engineers with experience from multiple organizations and various fields. In this function you will have many contact areas and work with several functions on site. Cooperation and team orientation are key in this role.
Our PQC department is supporting our plants at Site Bohus with expertise in process engineering, process safety and quality management. We have a high ambition to deliver owners engineering and improve process safety and product quality. At the PQC department you will get the opportunity to further develop your talents and skills and contribute to continuously improve our organization.Main responsibilities
Why join us?
- Actively work with continuous improvement, in order to produce the material needed for strategically improving the process regarding productivity, yield, quality and process safety.
- Responsible for process equipment, process development, optimization and troubleshooting and make sure that the plant produces at high yield, with established qualities, cost efficiently and according to process safety standards and legislations.
- Plan and carry out modifications and investment projects with respect to management of change process
- Participate in development projects as contributor regarding process technologies and equipment limitations, safety regulations, industrial IT in order to be able to take care of new products handed over from R&D.
- Advanced technical knowledge of the plant, both practical and theoretical
Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation, safety, and collaboration? Do you want to grow together with a company that is forward-looking and continuously improving how they work? Our employees have ideas on how to build a sustainable future and the drive and passion to realize them. They believe that building long-term relationships and integrity are keys to success. If that describes you, we will gladly make way for your ambitions. We offer you countless career opportunities. From day one we support you with your personal growth, through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities, in a dynamic, international, diverse, and proactive working environment.Additional information
This is a permanent position on a full-time basis, reporting to the PQC Manager Elisabet Smith and based in Bohus.
Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact Elisabet Smith, PCQ Manager +46722-377379.For unions related questions please contact:
Akademikerklubben: Emma Lundin, +46709577595
Unionen: Helene Rosenlund, +46708211839
Ledarna, Sanna Backman, +46709577103
If you have any general questions or need assistance, please contact: Recruiting.SE@Nouryon.comWe are organized in three Businesses:
Performance Formulations focuses on business lines based on tailored performance that require a high level of customer intimacy, such as those for personal care and agriculture.
Technology Solutions includes business lines that are an integrated part of our customers' processes, such as catalysts and additives for the polymer and pulp industries.
Industrial Chemicals encompasses our salt-chlorine value chain, which supplies end markets ranging from lightweight metals and plastics to pharmaceuticals.
Do not forget to follow us on Linkedin and Facebook for regular updates of new exciting positions and stories about our achievements.
Film: Nouryon your partner in essential Chemistry for a sustainable futureThe application process
After the closing date, we will start the selection process.
In our first selection we thoroughly go through all the applications. If your skills and qualifications match the profile we are looking for, you will be invited to an initial phone interview that takes approximately 30 minutes. If you proceed in our selection process we invite you to a face-to-face interview that takes about 1,5 hours. There you will meet with the hiring manager.
We screen and evaluate candidates continuously.
We look forward to your application!
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.Profile description:Qualifications
- MSc or bachelor's degree in chemical engineering.
- Experience from chemical industry
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Good knowledge of Project Management
- Good knowledge in process safety and risk management
- Good knowledge in Swedish and English language, both verbally and in writing