We are now recruiting a Logistics Specialists to our Logistics Team Road & Rail reporting to Erik Österberg.
As Logistics Specialist you will be responsible for completion of daily modal logistics activities including shipment planning, execution, monitoring, and reporting for assigned respective mode of transport in alignment with cost and service target.Main responsibilities
- Perform all transportation planning, executing, and monitoring for the modal transportation mode according to defined processes
- Conduct transportation planning activities including capacity planning, shipment and fleet planning, carrier selection, routing, scheduling, tendering, and load building
- Conduct transportation booking activities
- Complete shipping documentation and coordinate with site logistics to execute shipments and gather necessary documentation
- Monitor shipments and resolve exceptions as they arise
- Track and monitor logistic providers and organization logistics KPIs & cost performance
- Support freight cost payment, management, and invoicing
- Develop performance reports and support in conducting performance reviews
- Identify frequency and cause of service failures and develop plans to identify solutions
- Support acquisition of transport mode capacity including spot bookings
- Support process improvement efforts as directed by the Regional Logistics Team Lead
These are permanent position on a full-time basis and based in Bohus. The location will be moved to Gamlestan, Gothenburg in the end of Q2.
Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter.For additional information about the vacancy please contact:
Logistics Team Road & Rail - Erik Österberg, +46709577252 or email@example.com
For information about the recruitment process or your application, please contact Matilda Bolin, Recruiting Specialist, +46709577134.For unions related questions please contact:
Akademikerklubben, Anna-Lena Palm, +46733855113
Unionen, Heléne Rosenlund, +46708211839
If you have any general questions or need assistance, please contact: Recruiting.SE@Nouryon.comWe are organized in three Businesses:
Performance Formulations focuses on business lines based on tailored performance that require a high level of customer intimacy, such as those for personal care and agriculture.
Technology Solutions includes business lines that are an integrated part of our customers' processes, such as catalysts and additives for the polymer and pulp industries.
Industrial Chemicals encompasses our salt-chlorine value chain, which supplies end markets ranging from lightweight metals and plastics to pharmaceuticals.
Do not forget to follow us on Linkedin and Facebook for regular updates of new exciting positions and stories about our achievements.
Film: Nouryon your partner in essential Chemistry for a sustainable future
We look forward to your application!Profile description:Qualifications
- Experience in logistics / supply chain. Experience with chemical companies is preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge in performing logistics activities
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and quickly develop a solution
- Experience with carrier relationship management and performance evaluations
- Understanding of the modal transport market
- Working knowledge and history of using computers and programs specific to logistics (SAP, TMS, WMS) and to general business management (MS Excel, Word)