Are you looking to drive continuous improvement whilst contributing to the execution of business strategy? For our business Technology Solutions business, we are now looking for a Business Analyst.Main responsibilities
As our Business Analyst you will assist in the Technology Solutions planning and reporting cycle, participate in projects and act as a key user in SAP, Business Warehouse and PowerBi.
Assist in the Technology Solutions
- Support budget, latest estimates, monthly and quarterly reporting (including Business reviews with Company and Business Lines). You will take the lead in preparing the review package and presentations.
- Support planning and preparation of budget, latest estimates, monthly and quarterly reporting cycle.
- Support the roll out of the standardized Technolgy Solutions variance analysis and the 3 Month Rolling Forecast process and tools. You will be responsible for preparing the reporting of these to the Company.
- Drive further improvement and standardization of KPI and management reporting using HFM, SAP/BW and Management Reporting systems (e.g. PowerBI).
- Ownership for Functional Reporting and Functional Controlling activities on TS level, TS overhead and allocation models.
Participate in projects such as:
- Technolgy Solutions Finance improvement projects in reporting and analysis.
- Projects from Non-Finance functions such as Business Development / L6S projects.
- Ad hoc Technology Solutions or Business Line controlling support.
Key user SAP and Business Warehouse
- Act as Finance key user for Business Staff departments
Do not forget to follow us on Linkedin and Facebook for regular updates of new exciting positions and stories about our achievements.
Film: Nouryon your partner in essential Chemistry for a sustainable futureThe application process
After the closing date, we will start the selection process.
In our first selection we thoroughly go through all the applications. If your skills and qualifications match the profile we are looking for, you will be invited to an initial phone interview that takes approximately 30 minutes. If you proceed in our selection process we invite you to a face-to-face interview that takes about 1,5 hours. There you will meet with the recruiter and the hiring manager.
In addition to this interview, you will be asked to conduct a problem-solving test and a personality analysis. We will discuss the results during the interview.
We perform drug tests on all employees as a part of our effort to maintain a drug-free environment.Profile description:Qualifications
- MSc in Finance
- 5 years working in an analyst function
- Experience in working and impacting a business or a site
- Cross-functional and global team experience preferred
- Experience as project member or leading functional projects within the own unit
Furthermore, you are capable of
- Establishing methods to monitor and improve performance of systems and processes
- Prioritizing and organizing work: Allocate time and attention based on what is the most important to achieve key goals, objectives and deadlines; approaches work in an organized and systematic manner; effectively manages tasks, information, and requess
- Communicating effectively: Express ideas and information in a clear and concise manner; tailors message to fit the interests and needs of the audience; delivers information in a manner that is interesting and compelling to the listener
- Critical Thinking: Skilled at finding logical flaws in arguments and plans; identifies problems and solutions that others might miss; provides detailed insight and constructive criticism into problems and complex situations