Our Vision - Clean Water for Everyone! At Nordic Water, we are passionate about what we do. We know how important it is. Many people take clean water for granted and assume there is an unlimited supply available. Unfortunately, that is not true. In global terms, clean water is a scarce commodity. But it does not have to be that way. If we look after the water we have in the best possible way, we can make sure there is enough for everyone. Since 1961 Nordic Water have been working on improving the effectiveness of water treatment. Now we can offer the market a wide range of equipment and systems for water purification plants, wastewater treatment plants and industries of all sizes. We are proud of the fact that we are making a difference for the environment, now we are looking for you who want to contribute to a cleaner planet in a truly international sales position. Nordic Water are now looking to fill two exciting sales positions as: Area Sales Manager
for Americas & Oceania region & MEA region (Middle East & Africa)Location: Gothenburg
Nordic Water's customers are located all over the world and our sales are made through distributors or through direct sales to customers in the water treatment field.
In this role, we are looking for someone who has a 'can-do' attitude, is motivated to win, and holds themselves to a high standard. You need to be willing for frequent travelling to the region for meetings with regional representatives and customers. Relationship building and cooperation capabilities are key factors to succeed in the role, as well as a proven track record selling complex and technology intensive products and systems.
The successful candidate will report to the Regional Manager of each region, preferred office location is in our HQ in Gothenburg - Sweden.
We work together - globally - to find the best solution.Key responsibilities of the role
- Sales forecasting and order bookings for your defined region
- Quoting, negotiating, and closing orders to reach your defined targets
- Understanding competitor strengths and abilities, develop and execute a regional strategy to outrun competition, in collaboration with the responsible regional manager
- Managing commercial risks and opportunities, ensuring profitable growth, market share and customer satisfaction
- Frequent international business travel
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our internal processes, tools, and products
- Ability to communicate the value proposition in our offerings
- Relationship builder with excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- A winning spirit
- Educated to Degree level or relevant working experience
- Experience in a customer facing role with a sales focus
- Excellent English language skills, both spoken and written. Additional language skills suitable for the above-mentioned regions are valued
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Office experience
For questions or further information about the two roles, please contact Nicole Diener at Intenso 0735-25 8686. We wish to receive your application as soon as possible as the selection of candidates will be done on an ongoing basis.We look forward to your application!About Nordic Water Nordic Water Products AB develops, manufactures, and delivers machines and equipment for water and wastewater treatment. We have many years of experience and are world leaders in our special areas with DynaSand continuous sand filters, Johnson lamella separator, DynaDisc disc filters, Meva screens, Zickert sludge scrapers and Sobye band filters. We offer individual machine components as well as integrated systems and solutions. Our products are sold all over the world through a network of offices. distributers and agents. Nordic Water has sales of approximately SEK 600 million and approximately 200 employees. For more information about the company see:
Sökord: säljare, försäljare, försäljning, distriktsäljare, distrikssäljare, regionsäljare, regionssäljare, utesäljare, account manager, KAM, key account, exportsäljare