We are now recruiting a Channel Sales Representative based in Gothenburg or Malmö. In this position you will be responsible for one or several partner accounts (B2B). You will be working in close cooperation with your partners and interact with their end customers to increase Lenovo's sales.About Lenovo
With 50,000+ employees and $43B in global sales in 160 countries, Lenovo is a global leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and data center technology. As a member of the Fortune Global 500 and Interbrand's 100 most valuable global brands, Lenovo is bigger and stronger than ever thanks to not only organic growth, but also due to the acquisitions of Motorola Mobility and IBM's x86 Server business.
Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs (including the legendary Think and multimode YOGA brands), workstations, servers, storage, networking, software (including ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile solutions), smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones (including the Motorola brand), tablets and apps. Our product line includes: ThinkPad, YOGA, Miix, Legion By Lenovo gaming, Ideacentre, Thinkcentre, Moto Z and Moto Mods.
Lenovo also has a diverse employee culture. As a true global company, our leaders and employees come from various cultures across the globe. Everyone at Lenovo takes great pride in our ability to attract top talent from diverse backgrounds. We view our differences as a source of strength in building a culture that helps us achieve our goals.Channel Sales Rep
- Manage the performance of resellers to maximize Lenovo business
- Acquire and enable new resellers, while maximizing customer satisfaction
- Deliver revenue growth across your varied business partner base and leveraging our channel incentive programs
- Collaborate with partners in demand generation activities and marketing
- Work closely with other sales terms in Lenovo to achieve common goals
- Report weekly account status - quarterly performance, forecasting and business planning vs target
- Create metric driven and fact-based tactical plans to grow Lenovo share
- Maintain accurate and updated business partner profiles via Sales Force.com on all accounts
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including smoothness in both indirect (phone, email) and direct customer contact - able to negotiate while maximizing customer satisfaction
- Articulate, persuasive and able to build strong, beneficial partner relationships to achieve mutual business growth
- Customer focused - able to deliver exceptional solutions well beyond customer expectations
- Structured with strong time management skills, resilient to pressure and adaptable to change
- A strong team player with respect for the individual
- A strong personality, with the desire to reach high performance goals as a must.
- Knowledgeable of channel partners, resellers, vendors
- Knowledgeable of the IT sector and products
- Energetic, self-motivated, proactive
- Minimum of two years proven outbound sales experience - ideally, working with partners or in a reseller/distribution organization
- Ideally, experience of sales.com, CRM M/S Office
A valid driver's license is required from the selected candidate.
In this recruitment Lenovo cooperates with NRG, please contact Johan Hallberg, email@example.com if you have any questions.
In this assignment you will be employed by NRG and work as a consultant for Lenovo. The assignment is for 1 year with a possibility to prolong. You will receive all necessary equipment to fulfill your role. The position starts as soon as possible. Please send in your CV in English.We are happy to see female applicants for this role in order to increase gender equality within the company.