Specma sell and produce application adaptable systems and components for hydraulics and central lubrication. Since 1918 Specma has been a partner to customers in the manufacturing, processing and hydraulic aftermarket. Specmas turnover is 1.4 billion SEK and employs around 800 people in Sweden and the world. Specma is an independent company that is part of the A / S Schouw & Co. Read more on www.specma.com.Main Responsibilities
As Project Purchaser, you are part of a Purchasing team and will be responsible for the purchase of mainly fluid conveyance products for mobile OEM and commercial vehicles. Reporting to the Purchasing and Product Manager your main responsibilities will be to work as the purchasing function in new customer projects, consolidate the supplier base, optimise the assortment, drive ECO initiatives to improve supplier performance, secure; quality, delivery with shortened lead times, cost effectiveness and reduced capital binding.
This is a great opportunity to develop new business with high potential contributing to the future success of Specma OEM and Industry & Aftermarket Sales.
- Responsible for the negotiation, supplier selection, the development and maintenance of supplier contracts for customer projects
- Work with standard and unstandardized products and deliver improved results through supplier development
- Create value through sourcing cost-effective agreements that meets all the requirements for supply through a systematic sourcing methodology and continuous responsibility for the total cost
- Manage relationships with suppliers to improve supplier performance, streamline contracts, create better cooperation and integration
- Optimise assortment within the component & product group
- Ensure that the strategy and supplier capacity is also adapted to the new assortment
- Create and maintain relationships with internal customers and other parts of the organization to ensure continuous improvement and a satisfactory level of service
Who we are looking for
- Manage demand to optimize life cycle cost, implement cost-saving measures
- Preferably University degree in Quality & Operations, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years' experience of hydraulic products or components purchasing, technical sales, supply chain, engineering, SQE or other relevant area
- Previous experience and understanding of APQP, PPAP process
- Ability to estimate component and product cost by market knowledge of hydraulic products production processes and knowledge about relevant production cost
- Good planning skills, be organized, analytical, and a "problem solver"
- Ability to manage relationships with suppliers, including the creation of relationships, performance, development and integration
- Good communication skills, ability to influence others as well as having a good understanding of the importance of external and internal customer service
- Good knowledge of software applications (eg. Microsoft Office), presentations, and database systems
- Fluent Swedish and English capability is required (written and spoken)
Please send your CV in English as soon as possible; applications will be handled on a continuous basis.
If you have any questions around the role please contact: Daniel Holtryd, +46(0)723231503 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sök ord: Hydraulics, Procurement, Buyer, Project Manager, Automotive