If you value working with something meaningful that makes a difference, this could be the opportunity for you! You will contribute to keeping people and society safe through our mission-critical command and control solutions. Come join us in this exciting broad role and be part of our highly skilled team!You will
We are a part of the Public Safety and Security unit within Saab and develop solutions for Police, Public transportations, Airports and alarm centers. Among other things, we develop and further improve functionalities in our command communication platform. In this position, you will be part of an agile team working test-driven and with a high level of autonomy. This means taking responsibility for the code as a team and working with the projects from start to end.
Some of your tasks will be to:
- Participate in tasks and discussions related to architecture and design
- Work with new development of functionalities in our system
- Maintain and further develop our core system
- Engage in workshops with external customers for gathering of requirements
- Work with test, do code reviews and collaborate with other teams
- To handle some 3rd line support
You need to have a proactive and problem-solving approach in your daily work. To be creative and to have the interest for how your work affects end-users and customers are other important characteristics. We also believe that you are a dedicated team-player with a passion for sharing knowledge. This position will furthermore require you to have good communications skills as you will interact with stakeholders and other people on various levels. Clean code and to always have good quality in mind are other parts that are highly appreciated in our team. Your communication skills in English should also be good, verbal and written
We expect you to have a minimum of five years of relevant experience. This could be previously working with complex and critical systems and solutions using technologies such as .NET, C# and SQL Server. You also bring:
- a good knowledge in working with cloud environment and containers such as Kubernetes and Docker
- desired skills such as experience of SIP telephony and optimizing SQL performance in native and cloud environment
- a minimum of Bachelor´s Degree in Computer Science or other related field is expected.
Finally, this position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What we at Saab can offer you
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal - to help protect people. Would you like to know more about the Saab-life and the benefits of joining us? Read our People Philosophy.WANT TO LEARN MORE?
We are collaborating with Nexer Recruit in this recruitment. For more information, please contact Artan Bitiqi at firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 723 61 28 44 or Christian Nodelijk at email@example.com, +46 730 85 32 31. We look forward hearing from you!