In this strategic role you need to have a track record of delivering significant change which improves business effectiveness in sustainable ways, even in times of ambiguity.Your everyday life
At Stena Line, we believe everything is connected. By bringing people and goods together, we enable businesses and societies to grow. As a company, we are on an exciting journey driven by technology and new digital habits, developing our business to create outcomes that matter to our customers. Our goal is to deliver seamless customer experiences in more relevant, accessible and sustainable ways. At Stena Line's Digital Transformation department, we are driving change by aligning people, processes and technologies across our company. If you want to be part of building something and truly make a mark that matters, this is an excellent opportunity!What will you do?
At Stena Line we take an enterprise perspective on integrations making sure we "do things right" while making the right trade-offs. We are looking for someone with a strong technical background to provide architectural vision and strategic leadership for integrations across the entire enterprise while employing a broad spectrum of technologies and services.
The role's main responsibility will be to formulate the strategy to achieve our future integration landscape across Cloud, on premise COTS and in-house developed applications while also plan, design, support and govern implementations thereof. The role will determine the right configuration of the integration platform(s) and design to suit the application strategy while making sure API management and service-oriented architecture principles are applied appropriately.
You work in close collaboration with the architects within the impacted organizations and will be part of a team working with and supporting on multiple projects.Some of your key responsibilities:
- Utilize your extensive experience and competence in delivering efficient and secure integration solutions on the appropriate platforms.
- Design, document, and support implementation of multiple simultaneous integration projects by collaborating with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain close working relationships with relevant functions to ensure successful deliveries within established boundaries and in line with the overall target architecture(s) and governance structure.
- Adhere to company, legal and industry standards in design, patterns and technologies employed where possible, relevant, and applicable.
- Support in further developing and evolving Stena Line's Integration and API strategy.
- Capacity to act with integrity and safeguard the overall IT & Integration strategy and escalate concerns to relevant functions.
In this role you report to Head of Technology & Architecture within Stena Line.You are
At Stena Line your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. We are looking for someone with a strong strategic background, with great leadership skills and a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, technology and their challenges. With your outstanding problem-solving skills and analytical mind-set, you will be a real contribute to the business. You work well independently and have experience leading decision-making in a complex organizational environment. You have an ability to both build and nurture relationships across the business and provide strategic support in your area of expertise. Your excellent communication skills are well demonstrated, both verbal and written as well in creating technical documentation.Qualifications
Want to learn more?
- Strong strategic background with leadership skills and a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business and technology challenges.
- Ability to and experience from mapping enterprise architectures through solution architectures that deliver expected business benefits and prove to be resilient in the face of changing business requirements.
- Experienced in Cloud strategies and migrations, DevOps and Security covering both Infrastructure and Applications tiers.
- Experience making integration architecture decisions across multiple business systems and across a broad enterprise landscape ranging from business/application/infrastructure architecture.
- Expert knowledge of Enterprise Application Integration, Micro Services architecture, SOA, API Architecture including extensive familiarity with Integration Patterns (Messaging, Routing, Data Transformation etc...).
- Demonstrated background in relevant technology platforms.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to build and nurture relationships with the business/IT leaders and provide strategic support to Business Units to provide business domain architecture support.
- Experience leading decision-making in a complex organizational environment.
- Demonstrated excellent written/verbal communication skills, technical documentation skills, user liaison skills, and personal interaction abilities.
- Experience/knowledge of Enterprise Architecture and preferably relevant certification (TOGAF/IAF/ArchiMate/...) are meriting.
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Gothenburg within Stena Line´s Digital Transformation department. We are collaborating with Nexer Recruit in this recruitment. For more information, please contact Rebecca Oldenfeldt, +46 70-301 32 98, firstname.lastname@example.org or Patrik Jensen, +46 70 237 57 34, email@example.com,. We look forward hearing from you!