Your new job with MTS in their Gothenburg Office is waiting for YOU!MTS Systems Norden has an immediate opening within the team for a full time Service Administrator (m/div/f):Are you a detail oriented, independent person who loves Order Administration and providing excellent Customer Service??If YES - this could be your new challenge!
- You will be responsible for the creation, control, and administration of MTS service orders from order receipt through invoicing
- You will ensure adherence to MTS's policies, procedures, and audit requirements
What exactly would be your new tasks?
- You will meet deadlines to ensure accurate fiscal period order and revenue reporting
- Creating and maintaining service related orders in the business management system
- Tracking, auditing, and process completion of service orders and related billings in business management system
- Partnering with the cross-functional team members to ensure timely scheduling of field service delivery and providing support to field service with any travel planning
- Communicating with customers and processing requests.
- Maintaining a detailed understanding of SAP service business processes and provide local support for the Service Team
- Ensuring all documents, correspondence and other pertinent data are maintained within the order
- Invoicing all service related orders in a timely manner to meet defined deadlines
- Providing follow-up on part orders and factory services for both internal and external customers
- Creating service related purchase requisitions for external materials or services
- Providing all necessary follow-up to ensure timely delivery
What would you need for this MTS role:
- Supporting the local tool administration for the Field Service Engineers (i.e. calibration kits)
- Good written and oral Swedish and English language skills
- Proven order processing and administration experience.
- Ideally you have working experience in a field-based service department.
- Previous SAP experience or aptitude to learn new systems quickly
- Demonstrated ability to interface appropriately with customers
- Excellent organization skills
What we can offer
- Desire to work in an international US company
- Motivating work environment
- Opportunities for growth.
- Exciting products and staff serving a wide variety of local and international customers.
- Working together with highly qualified colleagues and innovative products
- A modern office
- Cheerful multinational teams
To apply please submit your motivation letter and CV by email to Ms Sabine Bacher, Human Resources Europe, MTS Systems GmbH Germany: firstname.lastname@example.org