Are you motivated to provide projects, platforms and other customers with physical test data accompanied by documented analysis and statistical input? Then you might be the next Laboratory Engineer Mölnlycke Health Care are looking for. The consulting assignment will start as soon as possible and initially go on for 12 months. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions before your application. Looking forward to hearing from you. Warmly welcome to Poolia and Mölnlycke Health Care!about the consultant assignmentJob purpose:
Provide projects, platforms and other customers with physical test data accompanied by documented analysis and statistical input. Secure expertise within physical testing for Mölnlycke Health Care.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Physical Testing: Ensures that physical tests are executed and that test analyses are delivered in a timely and efficient fashion to support business objectives.
- Product Design, Development and Validation: With high-quality and timely support represent the physical testing discipline within the product development in terms of scientific advice, support and tests, as per existing processes within physical testing.
- Research & Test Center of Excellence: Continuously strengthen own and organisation's knowledge and capabilities in physical testing. Educate and provide mentorship to colleagues within R&D organisation regarding physical testing.
Secure up to date knowledge and analysis within the area of physical testing and research.
About you Essential:
- Laboratory Services Strategy: Delivers in line with the Laboratory Services strategy.
- Project Management: Ensures clear communication regarding resource & equipment issues in order to support business objectives (commercial, technical, operational) from a physical testing perspective. Represent Laboratory Services in project teams to secure appropriate method selection and generation of factual based, updated and documented information and analysis.
- Outsourcing: Plan, order, follow up execution and secure reports of tests to be performed by external laboratories.
- Implement New Methods: Responsible for the implementation of new physical test methods. Take part in the validation and development of test methods in collaboration with Test Method Developer.
- Instruments: Take part in continuous improvement activities of laboratory equipment.
- Regulatory demands: Analyse tests and report data in accordance with the quality system. Participate in the work to maintain the quality system in the laboratory.
- Academic background with technical/material focus or equivalent working experience
- Excellent test performance skills and equipment and method knowledge within physical testing
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
About Mölnlycke Health Care Solutions to improve outcomes:
- Experience from working with cross disciplinary projects
- Knowledgeable within regulatory demands
- Knowledgeable within statistical analysis
We have one purpose - to advance performance in healthcare across the world. So that healthcare professionals have what they need to achieve the best clinical, patient and financial outcomes. But different healthcare professionals have different needs. So we start by listening and making sure we understand them. Then we create solutions that are right for them and for their patients, and that are supported by evidence. We contribute to advancing performance in other ways too. By sharing knowledge about our specialist clinical areas. And by helping to shape healthcare policies and protocols to raise standards of care worldwide. We have a strong commitment to healthcare professionals. And we're proving it every day.
A global company with a Swedish heritage:
Customers use our solutions in almost 100 countries - and we own operations in more than 40 of them. Although we're a global company, our headquarters are still in Gothenburg - just a short distance from the town of Mölnlycke (pronounced 'Mon-licka'). The place where the company was founded in 1849 and the origin of the Mölnlycke name.