On behalf of our client Mölnlycke, an international growing company, we are now recruiting a Group Accounting Director at Mölnlycke's global head quarter in Göteborg. This key position is responsible for the management and consolidation of group accounts, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting requirement both to owners and externally. This position is also responsible for financial internal control at Mölnlycke. You will be part of the Group Finance Team, have 4 direct reports and report to the Corporate Controller.Main responsibilities as Group Accounting Director:
Qualifications and experience:
- Responsible for the group consolidation and reporting process at Mölnlycke and that monthly closings are performed timely and with high quality. This includes performing the monthly group consolidation and reporting together with the team, ensure all processes and instructions are up to date and published and that all relevant finance employees are trained in group reporting requirements.
- Owner of the Group Accounting Manual, ensuring group reporting principles are up to date with the latest IFRS standards and recommendations.
- Plan and manage implementation of changes to IFRS reporting standards.
- Responsible for the preparation and presentation of the group's annual report and consolidated financial statements.
- Plan and coordinate external financial audit.
- Ensure accounting and reporting of the groups Swedish companies are with high quality and in accordance with Swedish Accounting principles, performed in close cooperation with Group Tax Director.
- Participate or contribute with resources in important group projects such as acquisitions and divestments of group entities, reorganisation activities and implementations of new IT solutions with impact on accounting.
- Work closely together with Global Business Services in order to drive improvements to accounting and closing processes.
- Responsible for the financial internal control framework at Mölnlycke.
- Identify and drive internal control improvement initiatives together with Group Internal Control manager, including reviewing business processes to drive standardization and best practice.
- Plan and organise internal control reviews of local sites and support management in the remediation of identified control gaps.
- To be considered for this position you will have a university degree in accounting and finance together with around 10 years' experience, preferably in an international environment and in a senior group accounting position or equivalent from audit/public accounting with good knowledge of IFRS and Swedish accounting principles.
- Leadership experience from smaller team is an advantage
- Fluent English and Swedish, both written and verbally is required for this position.
- Highly IT literate. Good knowledge of group reporting tools and consolidation software.
As an individual you have strong problem solving and analytical skills with a high degree of integrity. You are self-motivated as well as a team player with a positive attitude willing to share skills and knowledge with other team members and colleagues. You have the ability to deliver to tight deadlines and have a sense of urgency while retaining delivery of best practice and accuracy. We expect you to be a strong communicator with the ability to work and communicate and build relationships with all levels of management within the organization as well as having a good understanding of general business issues.Location:
Göteborg, Mölnlycke also apply a 40% work from anywhere policy.About Mölnlycke:
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical solutions company. We design and supply solutions to enhance performance at every point of care - from the hospital to the home proven it every day. Mölnlycke was founded in 1849. Nowadays our solutions are available in around 100 countries; we're the number one global provider of advanced wound care and single-use surgical products; and we're Europe's largest provider of customised trays. Our headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we have about 7,800 employees around the world.
We specialise in: Wound management, Preventing pressure ulcers and Surgical solutions: including trays, antiseptics and surgical gloves.
In this recruitment process Mölnlycke partner with Meritmind. For more information, please feel free to contact the responsible recruitment consultant at Meritmind,Marianne Seal
on 0701 660863
or Anna Feldt
on 0701 660830Consider this before you submit your application
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Your application shall not contain any personal data relating to civil status, family/children, ethnic origin, age, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, health or sexual orientation.
- Make sure our name and contact information is included in your resume.
- It is only possible to attach one document, so please add your resume and your personal letter, if needed, as one file.
- Your application will be sent when you select the file and click Open.
sökord; Group Accounting Director, Group Accounting Manager, Koncernredovisningschef, gruppchef koncernredovisning, redovisningschef