Products & Applications - Hydrogen
Be home based in Sweden or work from our office in Surte or Växjö
We are looking for a driven and motivated Engineer for Products & Applications within Hydrogen. We offer a unique opportunity to be directly involved in one of the biggest mega trends right now, the transition to a CO2-neutral society. At KraftPowercon you will have a key role in bringing our work towards effective decarbonization into everyday life for all humans.
KraftPowercon offers innovative solutions, products and services within industrial power supply to different applications, and hydrogen production is one of them. Hydrogen is today in many cases the only solution to "decarbonization" and is expected to play a key role in this transition. KraftPowercon continues to invest in several different hydrogen applications together with leading customers.
The hydrogen sector is experiencing strong growth and governments and companies around the world invest billions in scaling up to larger, more cost-effective solutions, and are expected to do so for many years to come. As Global Engineer for Products & Applications Hydrogen you will have the opportunity to play a key role for our customers by offering them the right technical solution based on user needs and cost.Responsibilities
Your primary objective is to support the sales organization to match the needs of customers and partners, with KraftPowercon's offerings of high-power Rectifiers, Transformers and Services.
- Be a technical advisor and project manager for customer inquiries, responsible for specifications and ensure compliance for Power Supply in high power systems AC / DC > 1 MW for Water Electrolysis.
- Provide market and customer input to the long-term product planning process together with Research & Development.
- Support KraftPowercon's sales organization in customer discussions and participate in Hydrogen industry associations and conferences.
- Responsible for application knowledge, and to spread this knowledge both internally, and externally to customers.
You are the technical specialist in KraftPowercon's sales organization and your focus area is to work with leading key customers in the global market.
- At least 5 years as an application engineer / manager with previous experience of working with international projects.
- Experience of working with high power systems AC / DC, > 1MW. Preferably with rectifiers and/or transformers.
- You are quality minded, thorough, and have the analytical attitude needed to make sure that designs presented to the customers are reliable and according to customers' requirements.
- Preferable if you have experience from working with electrolysis and / or hydrogen gas production.
- You are comfortable in speaking in front of stakeholders at various levels.
- Fluent in English is required.
As a person, you are responsive and a strong communicator. You will have a key role with a strong customer focus. You act professionally and are good at creating, managing and developing relationships in a business-oriented way. You are a self-reliant leader with a strong social ability!Contact and application
For further information, contact Josefine Petersson, Intenso Teknikrekrytering, 070-250 14 29 or Mattias Lyckberg 073-333 60 80.
All applications must be made through the application button.Join the mega trend - We look forward to your application!About the company KraftPowercon offers solutions, products, services-and drives innovation-within industrial power supply. We create value for customers by ensuring efficient, green, and reliable processes that meet today's and tomorrow's demands. We are active in areas such as Hydrogen, Air Pollution Control/ESP, Ballast Water Treatment/Marine, Electronics, Surface Treatment, and Uninterruptible Power Systems. Headquartered in Sweden, KraftPowercon started in 1935 and now has five production facilities in Sweden, China and India and sales offices around the world.