As a Technical Service Coordinator, you will work in a team with a good team spirit consisting 10 people. Your everyday life will be eventful with a lot of coordination and collaboration with your colleagues.Responsibilities
Background and skills
- Coordination of personnel for commissioning, warranty and service work.
- Technical support
- Handling of Warranty claims and assist PM`s during warranty period
- Follow up service work after Service Engineer have delivered the report
- Assist PM`s during warranty period
- Service work Quotations
- Invoicing service work
- Approve invoices
- Other relevant task as assigned by your manager
- Knowledge within the marine industry or similar background is of interest
- Broad technical understanding (such as mechanic and electrical)
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
It is desirable if you have worked as a Service Engineer, Technical support or in a similar role.Personal qualities
As a person, you are structured, proactive and enjoy working independently and drive your work forward. You are communicative in speech and writing and enjoys working in teams where you manage to handle many tasks in parallel. You enjoy working in an environment where you meet different people and cultures.Who are Wise Professionals?
Wise Professionals works together with some of Sweden's most attractive employer brands. Working as a consultant means the exciting task of well-known employers and with great opportunity for personal development. In the consultancy role, you meet different company cultures and gain experience from different industries, which means that you develop and build on your resume.
Click here to learn more!Application and contact
If you have further questions please contact Consultant Manager Stephanie Grammenidis (email@example.com) for more information about this position. We review applications continuously so please submit your application as soon as possible. We welcome applications in both Swedish and English. Please note that we do not accept email applications. Looking forward to hearing from you!