We are looking for a driven, communicative and skilled UX/UI-designer who wants to be part of the journey to improve the company's customer experience. Want to become one of them? Keep reading!JOB DESCRIPTION:
Our customer company believes that everything is connected. By bringing people and goods together, they enable businesses and societies to grow. As a company, they are on an exciting journey driven by technology and new digital habits, developing their business to create outcomes that matter to their customers. The goal is to deliver seamless customer experiences in more relevant, accessible and sustainable ways. At their Digital Transformation department, they are driving change by aligning people, processes and technologies across the company. If you want to be part of building something and truly make a mark that matters, this is excellent opportunity!
As UX/UI Designer you will be a subject matter expert and customer advocate in developing the future experience across our customer’s new website and other digital touchpoints, creating a consistent and seamless customer experience. You will be involved in scoping and planning UX activities from start to finish and advocate for best research practices and a user-centered design process. This also involves being a link between graphical designers and technical teams (incl. UI designers/developers) to influence decisions from a user experience perspective.
Our client wants to continue to be a safe, flexible and attractive employer and have now introduced a flexible workplace for their office employees. They believe that a hybrid solution between the office and working remote will create the best environment for them to be creative, productive and find a work-life balance creating magic today and tomorrow.Main responsibilities
- Develop and visualize the user experience by creating mock-ups, wireframes, interactive prototypes, etc.
- Integrate user research and usability testing into current design and product development processes
- Design functions supporting our customer acquisition-, conversion-, upsell- and retention strategies
- Work with and help develop our customers UI library and Design System using Adobe XD
- Set up and run qualitative user tests to continuously improve new and existing features and solutions to create enhanced customer experience
- BSc or MSc in interaction design/UX or a related subject
- Proficiency and good understanding in working with Design Systems built in Adobe XD or similar tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision etc.
- Excellent communications skills in English, both written and spoken
- Basic Swedish communication skills
- Knowledge in and experience from development is a plus
Your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. Therefore, we are looking for someone that sees opportunities rather than obstacles and approaches the given tasks with an analytical mindset. We also believe that you are a team player that contributes to our customers future success, while you at the same time are able to work in a structured and independent way.EMPLOYMENT:
This is a consulting assignment which means that you will initially be employed by Friday. The ambition is that the assignment will result in a permanent position at the client company after a duration of 6-12 months.ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- Employment type: Full time
- Start date: Upon agreement
- Location: Gothenburg
- Point of contact: Gabriella Bergström
- Salary: Fixed monthly
Apply by clicking the link below. Remember to be quick with your application as we apply continuous selection of candidates and the position may be filled before the application deadline is due.ABOUT FRIDAY:By being a partner to our clients and candidates, we strive to find the best match for both parties. We achieve this by really getting to know our clients and candidate’s needs! Of course, we will ensure that requirements and skillsets match. But above all, we focus on the importance to find harmony between values and corporate culture which both candidate and client considers optimal. Our passion is to help people to the right position, workplace and context within the IT and Technology field. That's also the reason to why we founded Friday, with the aim to help you find the job that gives you that Friday feeling - every day! We mainly focus on young engineers who either are at the beginning of their career or soon graduating from university within the IT/Tech field. Our belief is that people reach their fullest potential when looking forward to going to work each morning. "Friday - everyday", how about that?