ValueOne is looking for Buyer of Indirect Material for a longer assignment at a manufacturing company in Gothenburg. The assignment must be appointed by mid-October at the latest. The role
As Buyer of Indirect Material you will work within the Investments and Innovation category and your main stakeholders are Manufacturing Engineering and Research & Development.Main tasks:
Experience and competencies
- Partner with internal stakeholders and suppliers to create and deliver excellent quality to the best possible value.
- Perform and Lead commercial negotiation.
- Drive internal stakeholders and suppliers to optimize the business by identifying and implementing commercial, technical and supply chain cost saving opportunities.
- Perform benchmark studies, supplier evaluations and lead sourcing projects.
- Create, and deliver according to agreed strategies.
- Continuously keep all relevant systems updated.
- Create and nurture commercial relations with Suppliers and internal Stakeholders.
The ideal person for this assignment is commercial and result driven with previous experience in purchasing of indirect materials. The role requires fluency in English.
As a person you are a strong and creative team player and can handle parallel projects. You´re good at prioritizing your own work and always deliver on time. Furthermore, you are solutions oriented and a person who like challenges and dare to challenge status quo.Application
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: http://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark at +46 70-7868 099 or 010 332 29 20 with any questions regarding the listed position. Please note that to apply for this position you need to be an EU citizen or have a valid Swedish working permit.ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas: interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure, and competence.