Application Engineer - Automation Systems
MölndalWe are expanding and looking for two new colleagues. We can offer you the opportunity to start your career with us, or if you are established in our field, this is a way to grow with us as a company.
We need to reinforce our team with Application Engineers. Your task will be to strengthen our support-desk, as well as develop and install automation solutions together with our customers. You will become an expert in the use of our products and will have a wide network of contacts with our customers and within Kollmorgen.
We focus on engagement and personal development as essential tools for our success. We give you the opportunity to work in an open environment where ideas and thoughts are lifted freely among colleagues. You will be working at our Mölndal office, where we are 90 colleagues today. This position will involve a lot of traveling. Kollmorgen is characterized by an entrepreneurial spirit where you get the opportunity to carry out your ideas on your own, with the help of the company's experts.
Furthermore, your job is to find new solutions to functional problems as well as corrective maintenance for our systems and surrounding systems. You work closely with customers, sales, development and affect what we develop and deliver.Your profile
- Engineering degree with specialization in electrical engineering or mechatronics
- Speak and write Swedish and English
- You are motivated by challenges
- Have a keen interest in technology and enjoy problem solving
- Likes to travel for periods up to 3 weeks abroad
- Fast learner when new problems arise and constantly strive to increase your knowledge and skills
- You are outgoing, structured, hands-on and like to work independently
- You are involved in the daily work and taking the initiative to use new skills and continually improve your performance
ContactFor more information about the position
- Knowledge of PLC programming
- Experience of customer contacts
- High level programming language such as C, C#, Python, or equivalent
you are welcome to contact Martin Törnqvist, Manager Application Engineers, 0701 601682.If you have questions about the recruitment process
contact Mattias Lyckberg, Intenso Teknikrekrytering AB, 0733 336080.Welcome with your application, which we handle on an ongoing basis! Kollmorgen AGV solution cohosted a fair in Italy with Kollmorgen Industrial automation.About the companyKollmorgen Automation AB Mobile Robots and Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs) improve efficiency in manufacturing and warehousing without heavy investments. With our NDC Solutions automation kit consisting of hardware, software and navigation technologies you get a proven platform for boosting AGV performance in a broad range of industries worldwide.