To our costumer who are in an expansive phase we seek for a project controller. Since they are at the beginning of several new projects, we therefore seek you with god and solid experience as a project controller.Responsibilities
As a Project Controller you work in team with the project managers. You should be up-to-date and ensure that all parameters of the project go according to plan, such as costs, margins etc. You should also perform risk assessments in the project and assist the team with contractual issues.
Your main tasks will be:
Background and skills
- Support the project managers in the cost control and other financial aspects of the project (incl. guarantee process)
- Support the project managers in developing and overview of project budgets and forecasts
- Collaborate with the business controller
- Ensure billing and payment
- University degree in BSc and good knowledge of Excel.
- 1-2 years of work experience in Project Controlling. Experience or genuine interest in financial controlling is an advantage asset.
- Technical background and experience with SAP Business One is an advantage.
- Fluent in English is mandatory
Structured, organized and thorough.
Ability to run many parallel projects simultaneously.
Communicative and solution-oriented team player with the will to constantly work on improvements.What we offer
This is a consultant assignment for at least 6 months with the possibility for extension.
We offer an opportunity to be part of a market leading innovative global company in front of green technology for ships, with strong growth. An open and inspiring environment where your energy will make a difference. We provide great potential for personal and professional development.
We welcome your application as soon as possible, selection is done continuously. Please provide your CV and motivation letter in English. For questions regarding the role, please contact Julia.firstname.lastname@example.org. We don´t accept applications by e-mail.