About the role
As our new Key Account Manager, you will provide strategic direction for further business development for our biggest customers, your key accounts, on a European basis. You will identify, evaluate and develop new opportunities and new product applications for Shiloh´s core product segments. The Executive Director of Sales Business Development Europe will be your reporting manager.Key responsibilities:
- Assist in the development of and administer a strategic marketing plan for your respective key accounts for Shiloh´s long term growth plan.
- Identify customer needs and match these needs to Shiloh´s product solutions.
- Develop complete quotation package and conduct preparation as well as presentation of quotations.
- Negotiate new contracts
- Develop and maintain business relationships with customer staff in all functional areas, including design & engineering and end user plants.
- Identify and be familiar with customers´ purchasing processes and procedures, including engineering methods and quality systems requirements.
- Develop additional sales and product opportunities together with Product Development Engineering.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of business and capture lessons learned for continuous improvement.
The position is based at our office in Gothenburg, but travels are by nature a part of the role. Mainly within Sweden to meet with customers but sometimes also abroad.Who are you?
What we offer
- You probably have a University Degree in Engineering or Business Management. More importantly, you have earlier experience of account management within the automotive sector and a great understanding of your customers processes, procedures and challenges. If you have a technical interest and understanding that´s great but not necessary.
- You are a proven self-starter with a good strategic view and an operative mind-set. You have the ability to work independently and run your own projects, but with a team orientation.
- You are passionate about working with strategic sales and see opportunities in discussions with customers. Understanding their challenges and proposing the right solutions are stimulating to you.
- As a person you are driven and have a lot of initiative. Furthermore, you are an excellent communicator and building strong relationships is something you like and do with ease.
- You are also fluent in Swedish and English, both oral and written.
We offer you a great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including the advantage to work in a global company with regional teams and a lot of passion. We know our people are our DNA that create and define us. They are the exceptional part of everything we do. No matter what role they play in the organization, our people are respected and rewarded. They are challenged. They are a world-class team of results-oriented, dynamic professionals that fuel the Shiloh engine. If you thrive in a faced-paced and driven environment with a hands-on mentality, we promise you great fun and great challenge.More about Shiloh Industries
Shiloh Industries is a global innovative solutions provider focusing on lightweighting technologies that provide environmental and safety benefits to the mobility market. Shiloh designs and manufactures products within body structure, chassis and propulsion systems. Shiloh provides multi-component, multi-material solutions, along with a proprietary line of noise and vibration reducing ShilohCore acoustic laminate products.
The Company has approximately 2,000 dedicated employees with operations, sales and technical centers throughout Asia, Europe and North America.Contact and application
We are looking for our Key Account Manager to start as soon as possible but are willing to wait for the right person. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! Please send us your application, containing your CV in English, as soon as possible. The position is available to apply for as long as the ad is shown on our website.
Please send us your CV through Jurek website; www.jurek.se
For more information, please contact the responsible recruitment consultant Jenny Folkesson at email@example.com.