Wallenius Wilhelmsen Ocean is looking for a Sales Support Officer to join our team in Gothenburg
Do you have passion for shipping and want a career in a global company? Then you may be the one we are looking for!
The Wallenius Wilhelmsen group is a market leader in RoRo shipping and vehicle logistics, transporting cars, trucks, rolling equipment and breakbulk around the world. We are currently looking for a Sales Support Officer to join our team in Gothenburg.
You are probably in the beginning of your career. You have a genuine interest for shipping and customer satisfaction. Your enthusiasm and hunger to learn more coupled with your good communication skills will make you successful in this role.Key Responsibilities
You will be part of the Sales & Sales Support Team consisting of 4 people, handling quotes and bookings for our Liner Cargo (i.e. non-contractual cargo) in order to fulfil customer satisfaction in line with the company policies and daily operational requirements.Customer interaction.
Trade, Operation and Port Terminal coordination and interface.
- Act as the customer interface for quotes and bookings
- Answer customers' questions about our freight-rates, schedules, space & cargo handling procedures.
Quoting & Booking of cargo and internal coordination.
- Coordinate with the Trade teams about space availability and allocations
- Coordinate with our Operation team about equipment availability and cargo handling issues.
- Coordinate with the Port Terminal about cargo delivery & handling.
- Use our Quotations system ('GQS') for customers' rate requests and coordinate with our Pricing department.
- Data input of all customer, cargo and freight details into our commercial and booking systems. (or simply systems)
- Coordinate with our Documentation Department and WW Ocean Global network
- Hard worker
- Attention to Detail
- Strong communication skills
- Customer focused
- Team player
Relevant education and/or shipping experience in a customer facing role is of merit but not a requirement. The right personal attributes coupled with eagerness to develop is essential. Fluent in Swedish and English is a prerequisite.
The application shall contain CV and personal letter in English. Selection and interviews will be ongoing. For more information or if any questions about the position or the process, please contact Jobzone Business Services, Recruitment consultant Anna Berggren 070-7788336.
Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.The Wallenius Wilhelmsen Group is an equal opportunity employer that strongly believes in diversity and a values driven culture. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a global company with colleagues and stakeholders from different cultures and countries and where English is the working language.