Infocare is now looking for Scrum masters in Gothenburg. You are likely to have a formal degree in Business/Economics or Engineering. Your work-experience could be with a transaction intensive company with digital customer interactions. You are a skilled Scrum Master and have experience in working with MarTech (especially Market Automation), CRM or similar products. You can coach and build the team - as well as understand the business process you serve.InfoCare - What we offer
We are providing brand independent IT hardware Management and Staffing Consulting Services in the Nordics with focus to make technology work. Through InfoCare LifeCycle Services we provide a long sustainable life of your IT hardware from deployment to recycling and high-quality services that gives you time to focus
on your Core Business.
We know technology, but everything we do is about people
In a world of increasing digitalization and continuously changing technology, we have been industry leaders since 1986. We have the experience in working in evolving technology areas where we grow and scale together with our Customers new needs. We use this expertise to build the foundation for amazing customer experiences today and in the future.
The role will enable you to participate in the full delivery life cycle: solution design, agile development, continuous delivery and production support.Principal Duties and Accountabilities
Key Skills and Experience
- Motivate and inspire cross-functional teams in the delivery of digital platforms and features at pace
- Adhere to the Agile and Scrum methodologies and practices, adjusting and improving them when needed
- Educate and coach all team members on the best communication and collaboration standard
- Work closely with the team and share responsibility for accurate estimates and keeping goal-commitments
- Coordinate the work between team members, other teams (DevOps) and groups (Product Management) within CPA Global
- Actively participate in group improvement activities and initiatives to improve processes and product quality
- Cultivate an environment of autonomy to allow delivery teams to become self-organising and team members to become self-directing.
- Assist product owners in keeping a comprehensive refined product backlog.
- Maintain and report against relevant metrics
- Continuously lead the innovation, strive for excellence
- The role will enable you to participate in the full delivery life cycle: solution design, agile development, continuous delivery and production support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Design, Business Management or related fields education or 7+ years of relevant work experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Demonstrable expert knowledge of Agile and Scrum tools, techniques and methodologies is required
- Very good working knowledge of Jira & Confluence is expected
- Experience with delivering web-based applications is expected
- Exceptional communication, organisation, and team building skills; be well-spoken and able to facilitate meetings at all levels
- Previous experience working in cross-skilled teams
- Detailed knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong aptitude and ability to quickly learn new processes, skills, technology and tools
- Ability to self-evaluate and quickly adapt to change