Do you love helping others and working with hardware? Do you want the opportunity to work with a well known company? Then this might be the job for you!About the position
You would provide investigation, diagnosis, resolution and recovery for hardware and software problems.
You would maintain overall ownership of user's issue and service, ensuring that they receive resolution within a reasonable time frame. Part of the job is also to provide enhancement request feedback to IT regarding technology environment and customer needs through the defined processes.
In this position you would be supporting the following technologies (and others as assigned):
- Microsoft Office 2003/7/10 products
- Web browsers
- Windows XP/7/8/10
- Networked copiers
- Basic LAN/WAN connectivity.
You can stay independent in your work and perform well even when under stress and strict deadlines. You feel comfortable with taking responsibility over your work. You are fluent in English and you have at least basic knowledge in Swedish so you can communicate verbally when needed. A 24x7 environment is not a problem for you. Problem solving is something that you enjoy doing and feel comfortable with.Required skills
- previous experience of similar work
- knowledge of ITIL processes and procedures
- knowledge on: Active Directory, Proxy, DNS, Group Policy
- knowledge on: LAN setup, basic switching, passive networking, cable management (data/voice), Wireless AP
- knowledge on hardware troubleshooting, Racking and Stacking, basic troubleshooting of Server Operating systems, raid configurations
- knowledge on managing server room components like Power, UPS, Air Conditioning, Cable Management and monitoring the environment
- a driving license is mandatory for this position
Why choose InfoCare
- a degree in engineering
- relevant certifications and diplomas
- Strong focus on employee satisfaction
- Great opportunities for career development
- Commitment to reduce environmental footprint
- Offices and branches in all Nordic countries
By applying to this position, you are being considered for multiple like positions within our organization. For most positions as a Factory Support Technician we require a minimum work experience of 4-6 years, full professional proficiency in English and elementary proficiency in Swedish. Ability to meet basic security screening requirements is also required. To be considered for employment you must fulfil the requirements for, and preferably hold, a work permit in Sweden.
You will be asked to answer some initial questions, this will take approximately 2 minutes. You will be able to change or update your responses after creating your profile with us.
Subcontractors and staffing agencies will not be considered.We look forward to hearing from you!