Are you an experienced Engineer within the area of electronics and networks? Do you want to work with cutting-edge technologies within a market-leading Swedish company?
We are currently looking for a Solution Engineer for a parental leave (1 year). This is a temporary position that can lead to a permanent role in the future. You will be based in Gothenburg (Icomera HQ) but will provide support to the whole region of EMEA that includes offices in Sweden, France, Germany and Italy.What Icomera offers you:
- A work environment where we are open for new ideas and dare to try new methods, technologies, and ways of doing things. An environment where we take care of each other and have fun working together. An environment where we celebrate our successes, small and big, together as a team.
- Exciting and varying workdays.
- Nice and modern office environment in the center of Gothenburg.
- We value your health and therefore offer a competitive Wellness Allowance (friskvårdsbidrag in Swedish).
So what will you do on a regular basis? As a Solution Engineer you will be involved in the delivery of our solutions to our clients (public transport operators). You will be involved all the way from developing a solution to deliver the final product to the client.
You will be working closely with our local teams to find the optimal technical solution for every client and their needs. The work will be done from the office but also involve some occasional travel (about 1 travel/month after Covid) to the client's site that are train and bus depots in Europe. You will have a lot of contact with our clients as well as internal stakeholders so it is important that you are a great communicator. You will also support the sales organization with technical input but also support regarding tenders. Your responsibilities will also include reviewing drawings, 3D-models and creating relevant technical documentation to clients. You will be running your projects independently but will have the support from your colleagues and your leader. You will also actively share knowledge with your colleagues as this is something that we appreciate in our work environment.
You will report to Pekka, a leader that emphasizes close cooperation and an open communication based on trust and mutual understanding. As a leader, Pekka gives you a large amount of freedom to do your work in the way you see fit but you can always turn to him for support when needed.We believe you:
You are passionate about solution engineering, electronics and like to keep a dialogue going with different stakeholders. You always do your best and support your colleagues whenever they need it. In a similar way, they will support you.
It is a requirement that you:
- Have a Technical Education within networks, electronics and/or mechanical engineering or similar at a post-secondary level (Swedish: eftergymnasial) or higher
- Have great communication skills and quickly gain trust
- Used to working in the Office 365 environment and a quick learner of new tools.
- Speak and write fluently in English
- Speak and write basic Swedish
It is also desirable if you:
More about the position and how to apply
- Have an Education from technical university is desirable but not required
- Have experience from working with CAD and Microsoft Visio.
This is a full time position (parental leave 1 year
) based at our Headquarters in Gothenburg at Odinsgatan 28. We are primarily working from home at the moment due to the Covid-19 restrictions. Icomera welcomes candidates from all backgrounds and we value a diverse and inclusive work environment. For general questions about this position please contact recruitment consultant Igor Glavan +46 701 76 58 28