Do you want to be part of revolutionizing an industry? Heart Aerospace aims to have the first electrified commercial passenger plane in flight by 2028, which will make a change for both the environment and the aviation industry. Heart Aerospace is currently looking for a Senior Loads & Dymanics Engineer, read more and apply below!ABOUT THE POSITION:
Heart Aerospace is seeking a Senior Aircraft Loads & Dynamics Engineer to help them design, develop and certify their aircraft. As an all-electric aircraft, with some new and novel design features, this may entail innovative approaches to aircraft loads & dynamics modelling, analysis, and testing. This will be a broad role covering design support, analysis and compliance finding. In this role, you will interface to and work with all other engineering groups including systems and structures.THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Graduate degree in aerospace, aeronautical, or similar discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a relevant engineering discipline, within an aerospace OEM company environment, including the conceptual and preliminary design phase.
- Experience with aircraft development programs through the entire design, development & certification lifecycle (EASA/FAA Part 23 or 25)
- Experience working in an EASA Part 21J Design Organization, or international equivalent.
- Direct experience in the role of aircraft loads and dynamics engineering.
- Experience with aircraft loads & dynamics modelling & simulation
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English.
- Experience working in an aerospace start-up environment.
- Significant aircraft conceptual and preliminary design experience on a CS-23 or regional aircraft program at a leading OEM or start-up.
In order to be a good fit with Heart Aerospace, we think you are:
ABOUT HEART AEROSPACE:
- Driven and organized.
- Eager to work with others.
- Passionate about aircraft and Heart’s mission.
At Heart Aerospace we work at the cutting edge of technology while contributing towards a sustainable future. Heart's mission is to create the world’s greenest, most affordable, and most accessible form of transport.
At Heart Aerospace we develop the ES-30, a regional electric airplane with a capacity of 30 passengers driven by electric motors with battery derived energy. The ES-30 is expected to enter into service in 2028.
Your place of work will be at our main office and hangar facility. This is located at Säve Airport in Gothenburg, Sweden. Relocation assistance can be provided. We offer stock options to all our employees and a challenging and inspiring work environment.
Come help us write a new chapter in the history of aviation together!ABOUT THE ASSIGNMENT:
This is a direct recruitment where you will be hired directly by Heart Aerospace.ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- Employment type: Full time
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Location: Göteborg
- Point of contact: Pontus Somi
- Salary: Fixed, competitive monthly salary
Apply by clicking the link below. Remember to be quick with your application as we make continuous selection of candidates, and the position can be filled before the application deadline is due.ABOUT FRIDAY:
By being a partner to our clients and candidates, we strive to find the best match for you both. We achieve this by really getting to know our clients and candidate’s needs! Of course, we will ensure that requirements and skillsets match. But above all, we focus on the importance to find harmony between values and corporate culture which both candidate and client considers optimal.
Our passion is to help people find their dream job within the IT & Tech field. This ambition is a big part of the reason why Friday was founded, aiming to find that workplace that gives you the Friday feeling - every day!
We mainly focus on young engineers who are at the beginning of their careers or soon graduating from university within the IT and Technology field. Our belief is that people reach their fullest potential when looking forward to going to work