You are embedded in an exciting, newly formed, highly motivated organization that is an integral pillar of our map building strategy
.Your role as Sr. Data Sourcing Lead
will be to lead sourcing activities for a variety of high importance map content categories such as basic map data, details about places or dynamic Traffic, Parking, Fuel Prices, Electric Vehicle Stations data relevant for anyone moving from A to B, that are key for our future solutions. You will pursue the establishment of key private and governmental relationships across several markets, including automotive as well as IT in the region of Western Europe that will help fulfil our strategic objectives for location-data requirements. Key focus points for this role are:
- Develop a broad understanding of the data market and supplier segmentation in Sweden and preferably also in Denmark.
- The creation of sourcing strategy based on organizational strategy and map requirements/gaps.
- Execute sourcing strategy by selecting optimal mix of suppliers (e.g. priority setting, business value, trade-off decisions, etc.) to meet regional goals and meet scope, budget, timeframe and quality requirements.
- Identify market trends and provide feedback on potential opportunities and threats to leadership, Product Management and Go To Market organization
Who are you?
- Develop Communities through Map Creator tool to keep up to date our database
You are a strong individual contributor with a self-starting attitude and the ability to team-up with your peers in the rest of Western Europe to ensure we realize our regional goals. Furthermore you have:
- A Bachelor Degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or similar.
- 5+ years proven relevant working experience in Sales, Marketing, Business Development or similar.
- Experience with supplier or customer relationship management and ability to build, sustain and leverage effective networking relationships with concrete focus in Sweden and Denmark market.
- A convincing and persuasive "can do" attitude, with high goal orientation with Government Entities (different levels) in Sweden and preferably also in Denmark.
- Knowledge and/or understanding of Spatial context, Maps and Location-Based services.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- The possibility to travel (including international) around 25% of your time
For this role it's mandatory to be fluent in Swedish and English. Some knowledge of Danish is a plus.Although this position is based in Goteborg, we also consider candidates who prefer to work remotely from their home office.What do we offer
- An external focused role, which always focuses on the "mutual-win"
- Work that makes a difference in the world
- Variety in the types of projects
- Feedback so you will know how well you are doing
- Collaborative and supportive colleagues.
- Company career growth plan.
Make HERE your destination, we are just getting started. Apply now!