Gunnebo Group is a global provider of security products, services and solutions. Gunnebo has subsidiaries in 25 countries and covers more than 100 markets through distributors. The strategy is to continue the expansion through acquisitions. As the M&A Manager in Gunnebo Group you will be responsible for managing M&A projects in close cooperation with our Business Units. You will also take a proactive role in supporting the Business Units in identifying and presenting business opportunities linked to our strategic agenda.
This is an ideal position for a person with ambition and interest to work close to senior management being exposed to broad corporate strategy.
You will be based at the Group head office in Gothenburg and will report to the M&A Director. Travel will be required.Responsibilities:
- Project Management
- Leadership in M&A processes
- Financial analysis, financial models and valuations
- Due Diligence processes
- Analytics and market research
- Develop tools and templates supporting the M&A work stream
You will work closely with the Business Units and the Executive team to support and ensure execution of project deadlines. Building and maintaining relationships will be important in this role as well as a deep understanding of financial models, issues and aspects of acquisition projects.Job requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of experience from business development and international M&A projects
- Master of Science in Business Administration
- Demonstrated ability to achieve objectives within complex M&A projects
- Strong skills in financial modelling as well as an analytical mindset
- Solid presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to motivate people and encourage achievement
- Fair-minded; positive thinking; team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
In this recruitment Gunnebo Group cooperates with Jerrie. For further information please contact recruitment consultant Pierre Sander at +46 763 413 411. We welcome your application with CV in either English or Swedish via www.jerrie.se no later than 20th of February.