This position reports to the Application Information Manager and they will work closely together to achieve, update and enable the Business Intelligence Architecture.
As a BI-analyst/developer you will primarily be involved in:
- Management and development of reporting/dashboards in Microsoft SSAS & PowerBI, (analysis, data modelling, building new reports), in other words, end-toend BI development.
- Analytical support to business users.
- New report requirement analysis.
The BI Specialist will work closely with the Application Process Specialists and their Process Owners to enable reporting to support their processes and strategic decision making.Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for configuration, testing and deploying functionality within the Business Intelligence scope. According to best practise set by Application Information Manager
- Be in the driving seat of the BI development and proactively communicate progress and plans to the different stakeholders.
- Spreading knowledge within the team in regard to Business Intelligence and how it can support the different processes Required Skills and Qualifications
- Deep understanding of Data modelling, Relationship databases, and ETL procedures.
- Knowledgably in SQL server, SQL Analysis Services and Power BI
- You are self-motivated individual contributor and great teammate with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and communicate progress
- Good written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- "Service provider" mentality and "business partner" oriented. Job requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Minimum of 6 months of experience of related fields
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English)