Do you like working with people, and have good inter-personal skills? Are you both organized and creative? Our team in Gothenburg needs a new colleague to assist the project cargo team on Trade Management activities.
The project cargo team members are the competence service center for the various offices and trade groups within G2 Ocean. As a part of our experienced team in Gothenburg, you will develop new business in the
European project cargo market in close cooperation with the global team. You will actively market G2 Ocean's global services towards European project cargo customers and business partners. To do this you will be working closely with commercial professionals in the various G2 Ocean offices globally. Personal integrity and trustworthiness is essential for the position. If you are able to liaise effectively across countries and functions, you may be the right candidate for the position.Main Duties and Responsibilities
Experience and Professional background
- Daily contact with own customer portfolio, maintaining existing- and develop new business.
- Assist in feeding the organisation with market intelligence and business opportunities
- Analyse market statistics in order discover new trends
- Book and fix contract and spot cargoes
- Issue Booking Notes and C/P´s for market cargoes
- Oversee documentation and invoicing
- Coordinate with Cargo handling department and operations for projects requiring special attention
Relevant education at Bachelor or Masters level, preferably within shipping, logistics or international business.
3-5 years experience from dry cargo shipping, liner trades or project cargo forwarding or other relevant experience.Personal Qualifications
- Good analytical and negotiation skills.
- Co-operative and team-oriented with the ability to listen and to communicate
- Customer focused and good relationship builder
- Positive attitude and with a good spirit
- Good planning skills and like being accurate
- Responsible and able to initiate as well as execute and complete tasks
- A strong market and business awareness
- Organised and capable of maintaining CRM systems
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
We offer challenging tasks and opportunities for personal and professional development in an international working environment. The company has a competitive salary and benefits package. Some travelling within Europe will be required. The position is located in our branch office in Gothenburg and will be reporting to the Director Project Cargo.
Deadline application, January 27th 2019