Fractal Design are looking for a Director of Content & Brand Assets to the HQ office in Gothenburg.
If you are a gamer yourself, hopefully you have already heard of us. (If not, your first task here might be to tell Marketing how they managed to miss you.) Either way, Fractal Design is a leading PC gaming hardware provider with offices in Sweden, USA and Taiwan. At last count, we provide over 45 countries with (mainly) computer cases, power supplies and related accessories.This is where you come in
As Director of Content & Brand Assets, you'll be responsible for the strategy around (and the technical execution of) our digital content as well as developing product launch assets and strengthening the Fractal brand.
You and your creative team will produce customer-centric content for our own channels and make sure our resellers have everything they need for exceptional product listings.
You will also provide content support for your fellow marketing directors in order to drive brand growth, and creating content for designated channels that will direct traffic to our reseller channels and convert potential consumers into brand ambassadors.
Here are a few more things you will be doing at Fractal Design:
- Developing our content strategy while leading and managing the Organic Asset & Content Media Team
- Handling and creating exceptional product launch assets and content for both our existing and upcoming products
- Following the brand book and using your keen eye for what makes "good" design
- Search engine optimization (SEO) and developing our corporate website
- Own the PIM system and continuously develop its functions and uses
- Creating and maintaining product information and A+ content published on resellers websites and marketplaces
- Perfecting translation strategy and administering translations of all marketing units
- Designing, sourcing, handling and shipping promotional merchandise
- Leading and managing marketplace activities and content production including development of shop-in-shop(s)
- Designing and maintaining package design, corporate presentation, product manuals and other printed marketing units
- Tracking and analytics for organic media activities and channels
- Supporting your immediate supervisor in achieving the company's overall strategy and financial goals
Here's how we see you
- Developing and streamlining areas of responsibility
You have (at least) five years of experience in digital content marketing, and can boast excellent English skills. You're a natural leader with a great interest of tech.
You're probably no stranger to concepts like PUBG and PCMR – possibly because you're an avid gamer/DIY-er (extra credit!) or simply because you stay updated enough even on things that don't directly involve you (... well, yeah, extra credit here too then).Where, when and how
Fractal Design HQ is at Datavägen 37B in Sisjön, Göteborg. Interviews are on-going so be sure to apply today. You will report directly to our CMO.
Questions regarding the role and process can be sent to hiring manager email@example.com