Are you a self-sustained system developer who is comfortable handling the whole development cycle, from architectural specification to shipped product? Do you want to join a truly open minded team where your input really matters? Do you truly believe that users aren't just a nuisance?
Then come join the FlexLink Engineering Tools (bit.ly/1Hiw0TX) team in our headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Being an international company, the role allows you at times to travel the world, if that is your forte'.Main activities and responsibilities
- Manage the system development and maintenance process
- Understanding the business needs
- Be able to specify and document processes
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
Who are you?
- Participating in projects and in product changes within FlexLink's development organization
- At least five years of Software Development experience.
- Knowledge about Spring, Containers, WPF, Jenkins, ERP, CRM, 3D programming are merits
- Communication skills - including the ability to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way
- An understanding of business processes and constraints
- Understanding both the big picture and the details
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both written and spoken
Working at FlexLink
- Comfortable working in a closerelationship with end users and in a multi-cultural environment
As a part of the dynamic and inspiring work environment at FlexLink, you have every opportunity to grow – in all aspects. You will be a member of a prosperous and innovative company with collaborative teams that will inspire you to ignite your potential and expand your horizons.About Us
FlexLink is a world-class factory automation expert. Working closely with global customers, we provide innovative, automated solutions to produce goods smarter, safer and at lower operating costs.
Headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, FlexLink has operating units in 30 countries and is represented in more than 60. In 2016, FlexLink had 989 employees and a turnover of SEK 2,114 million / € 223 million. FlexLink is part of Coesia, an innovation based Group consisting of 16 companies specialized in automated machinery and industrial process solutions. For 2015, the Coesia Group had a turnover of €
1,534 million and 6,000 employees. We are proud to be a Certified Employer via Karriärföretagen 2017.Join the team!
Interviews will be held continuously. Therefore we encourage you to apply as soon as possible via our recruitment site. If you have any questions regarding this opening, please contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Erik Lindberg, at +46 31 337 34 05.