Ready to shape the future?
Are you committed and business minded with great analytical skills? Are you passionate about innovation and new technology? Will you take part of the new industrial revolution? Then this is a great opportunity for you to be part of a stimulating and international environment.
As Design Engineer you will design and develop new products based on specifications from the product managers. You will be responsible for product development throughout the process, from pre study to end of life. Your target will be to optimize functionality of existing products and to and make sure new products are developed in accordance with customer needs. As a valued member of our product development team you will be working with our design engineers in Sweden, Poland, Germany and Malaysia. You will be based at our HQ in Gothenburg, Sweden and report to the Product Development Manager.
Main areas of responsibility
- Develop new products and modules
- Enhancement of existing assortment
- Coordination of all activities from draft to released product.
- Cost and profitability analysis
- Act as project manager for small projects
Who are you?
- Product lifecycle management
- Minimum B. Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or similar
- At least 5 years of work experience in a related role
- Experience in SolidWorks or similar CAD software
- Experience in 3D-printing technologies - meritorious
- The ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly
- Factory automation knowledge - meritorious
- English, both written and spoken
- A second language such as Swedish, German or Italian is meritorious due to our global presence
- Materials knowledge in plastics, metals and their characteristics is meritorious
FlexLink is a company that values effort and personal qualities. For a passionate and target oriented person, who's interested in a collaborative environment, this position offers plenty of opportunities to grow and develop as a professional. As the ideal candidate, you have excellent analyzing and communication know-how. Skills in Project management and toolbased manufacturing methods such as injection molding, die-casting or extrusion is meritorious. You have an innovative approach and the ability to easily adopt efficient ways of working.Our offer to you
We offer you a stimulating and inspiring workplace, where you will be an important link in the development of FlexLink's future products. You will work in a global organization with frequent cooperation with colleagues within FlexLink and companies within the Coesia Group. In your function you will have a strong impact on our ability to fulfill our obligations towards customers, employees, owners and society.Join the team!
Interviews will be held continuously. Therefore we encourage you to apply as soon as possible via the apply button. If you have any questions regarding this opening, please contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Erik Lindberg, at +46 31 337 34 05.
Is this job not what you're looking for? We are always seeking brilliant employees, and might have another suitable opening for you. Take a look at www.flexlink.com/en/home/people/join-us Feel free to share this job posting. You might help us find the right candidate to fill this important position. External recruitment agencies are kindly requested not to contact the company regarding this recruitment.