Line Manager Process Engineering
Long term Interim assignment - Gothenburg
This is a full-time consulting assignment. Our customer works with green environmental technology and has expanded greatly in recent years. We are now looking for someone who thrives in the role of consultant and have experience of process design combined with a strong leading profile. In the role of Line Manager Process Engineering, you will work for the customer and lead a team.Main responsibilities
As a Line Manager for the Process Team, you will be responsible for a group of process engineers and piping engineers.
You will ensure that the process design from the department is suitable for the purpose. The process design work consists of using proven models and simulations to develop detailed hydraulic analyzers and dimensioning of equipment, including ship adaptation and piping systems. You will secure and structure the process design, lead, plan and distribute the work within the team. You will also be the main point of contact other technical disciplines and R&D. Review/Approve drawings, calculations, project- and technical specifications. Other responsibilities include:
Background and skills
- Management for Engineers such as performance management, competence development, approval time reports, salary review, provide oversight and direction in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures etc.
- Oversee resource planning, support and coach (knowledge transfer) to direct reports to development of the team.
- Contact suppliers and review documents like drawings, data sheets, specifications, and calculations.
- Develop design standards and guidelines. Conduct improvement work of automation documentation, description of control functions, start-up / shut-off philosophies.
- Support and provide input on improvements and development of the company's products and processors.
- Create/update function specifications, perform cause- and effect analyzes, FMEA and HAZOP studies with reports.
- Theoretical and practical experience of process design of pipe systems, pumps, chemical dosing system, sensors/transmitters, and mechanical equipment for process systems.
- Process / mechanical background and a history from similar production operations
- Educational degree in process engineering and/or chemical engineering
- Proven strong leadership skills with experience as a leader at group or team level.
- Extensive experience of chemical engineering with a focus on apparatus technology or equivalent
- Experience in calculations of pumps and pipes is needed and experience from process water purification is an advantage.
- Fluent in English, writing and speaking. Fluent in Swedish is meritorious.
To be successful in this position we see that you are:
More about the assignment
- Responsive with a good cooperative ability and can engage and motivate others.
- Have a good ability to structure and organize your work to drive and develop the team forward.
- Is representative, communicative and with a service minded approach.
- Is energetic, analytical, and prestige less.
You will be assigned to the customer through Intensogruppen. The assignment can also be applied by you with your own company and is expected to be a full-time long term assignment. Please apply soon!Contact
For questions about the position, contact Mattias Lyckberg, 0733-336080, at Intenso Teknikrekrytering AB.Welcome with your application!