What you will do
As the Service Owner- eCom you will take a leading role in the development of our next generation of eCommerce solutions and customer facing digital tools. We are looking for a professional with both technical and project management experience related to web development and implementation of modern eCommerce solutions. The goal for our eCommerce solution and Digital Sales related tools is to provide exceptional customer experiences while enabling internal efficiency through the sales of products through Ewellix digital platforms. As this is closely related to our strategic targets, this appointment is a key enabler of Ewellix business success.
In this role you will plan, lead and execute organizational-wide technical initiatives to develop new solutions and capabilities for the web- and app-based sales related tools. You will function as the technical platform owner and eCom subject-matter expert to all company functions and leaders from other business areas, e.g. marketing, sales, supply chain, business support, IT etc. to get alignment on strategic and operational initiatives impacting the online platforms. You will develop strategies to streamline the operational performance and drive continued improvements, while also implementing governance procedures and best practices to capture requirements as well as capitalize on learnings and experience to drive further sales growth through digital channels.What experience do you have
Who you are
- Master/Bachelor's degree in either Computer Science, Industrial Engineering and Management, Digital Marketing, Software Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum 5-10 years' work experience in web, eCommerce or digital business development
- Strong agile software project management skills with experience in leading eCommerce projects in complex system environments
- High competence in software architecture, database design, application development, integrations, configuration and reporting
- Relevant experience in market leading eCommerce platforms, web development frameworks, product information systems, product configuration and ERP solutions.
- Broad business domain familiarity within the area of sales, marketing, product development, supply chain, logistics, manufacturing and good understanding of financial processes.
- Fluency in PPT and Excel; adept at analyzing data and supporting development of executive-facing presentations.
As a person you are a strong relationship-builder and team player with excellent communication skills. You can work closely with multiple business leaders to align agendas and operationalize initiatives. You are a strong problem-solver with analytical skills and business curiosity with an informed, evidence-based approach. Furthermore, you are structured and have a great ability to prioritize, plan, and pivot quickly as expectations change as well as accept and tackle demanding goals with enthusiasm.Who we are
The IT department is located at the head office in new premises, about 8 minutes from Gothenburg Central Station. As the Service Owner- eCom, you will have one of the key positions in the Business Applications team and report to the Manager of the Business Application team, Linda Andersson. Ewellix is a global company and some travel over multiple continents is to be expected.We look forward to your application
Ewellix has great ambitions which includes exciting and challenging IT development that will be essential to succeed. Welcome to apply for the position by submitting your CV and profile. For questions, please contact Jonna Berglöv, email@example.com.