Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The cloud infrastructure team is building a world-class platform for autonomous, all-electric vehicles, using modern software development tools and methodologies and a unique mix of development experience from Sweden's automotive and consumer software scene.
As Software Engineer at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.Job description:
- Work across the whole technology stack, from vehicle to cloud, in building a modern, disruptive cloud platform for connected vehicles; leveraging the Go programming language and off-the-shelf cloud infrastructure in Google Cloud Platform
- Evaluate available tools and solutions on the market. Make calculated decisions on what to buy and what to build
- Work in a close-knit, agile development team of highly motivated colleagues
- You have a strong foundation in software development and a track record of end to end development of easy to maintain software for high scalability applications
- You are a pragmatic problem solver, comfortable working on everything from high-level architecture and strategic technology choices, down to microbenchmarks and unit tests
- You are driven, self-directed, and want to work in a high-paced start-up environment
This position is based in Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact HR Director Mattias Nagér at email@example.com.