Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software - making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.The Role
As an Embedded Systems Engineer you’ll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.You will:
- Conceptualize and detail system architecture; spanning both hardware and software for autonomous electric vehicles.
- Specify communication interfaces, integrate external products and implement vehicle control code.
- As an experienced systems engineer at Einride you will also easily switch between embedded and more high level languages such as Go / Golang, Java, etc. as you navigate between our different products.
This position is full-time and based in Gothenburg.Is this you?
We are looking for someone with the following background and experience:
- You have a deep technical understanding of embedded products and field buses.
- You are comfortable writing safety-critical low-level C code.
- Open mind for leaning in and learning new technologies and modern languages such as Go is a must to fit into our culture.
- Experience with ISO26262 and Safety certified SW is highly meritorious.
- Value teamwork and want to contribute high levels of collaboration and good spirits in one of Einride’s teams
- Have a talent for programming and enough experience to have seen how your design decisions work out in production over time
In this recruitment, your personal attributes will be of great importance. You are driven, self-directed, and want to work in a high-paced start-up environment. You enjoy learning from and sharing knowledge with your colleagues and are prepared to take on the challenges of building and operating continuously deployed microservice systems 24/7.Do you want to know more?
In this process Einride is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please click at the apply button. If you have any questions please contact recruitment consultant Carolina Eskengren at 08-120 50 427 or Katarina Nordberg at 08-120 50 424.