Join a fast-growing company with a huge pool of talent and more to come.
Our business is built on people and technology. In that order. Our employees are our main asset when we are expanding rapidly. Therefore, to strengthen our finance team, we are looking for a forward-thinking Financial Controller/Manager, Sweden and Finland.
You'll become part of our team at EDRMedeso working with world-leading technology and digitalization within industries and businesses. The position will be located either in Gothenburg or Västerås office in Sweden. You'll also get the opportunity to work on exciting projects across the Nordic countries and UK. Some traveling will be expected.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Financial controller for Sweden, Finland and the Holding company
- Budget together with country managers
- Support country managers with business analysis
- Control and reconcile balance sheet, profit & loss statement
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Relevant higher education, preferably having experience from audit firm
- Approx. 10 years of experience applicable to this position
- Fluent Swedish and English
- Self-driven working style
- Solution-focused positive personality
- Proactive change mindset and development approach
- Experience in group consolidation is a plus
- Experience in shareholder questions is a plus
- Finnish language skills is a plus.
What we offer:
- Challenging and exciting days within a rapid-growing company
- Cross-country role with great impact and many responsibilities
- Flat organisation structure and an informal atmosphere with great team spirit
If you think you are a good fit for this position, we would be happy to hear from you. Apply here on LinkedIn or send us your application and CV in an e-mail at email@example.com
by the 26.10.2019 at the latest. We will be reviewing the applications continuously during the application period