ESAB produces equipment and filler metals for virtually every welding and cutting application. We invented the covered welding electrode more than 100 years ago and remain the largest filler metals supplier globally. ESAB is recognized for its application solution know-how and products and services to industries on every continent including energy, machinery, power generation, fabrication, construction, ship building, transportation and many, many others. With 26 manufacturing plants on four continents, and sales/support representatives in 80 countries, ESAB stands ready for your challenges.
We give you the opportunity to work with embedded software in welding systems, within Equipment & Automation Global R&D. You are a natural leader and sees the potential in your team. You will work closely together with other disciplines to create the best welding systems in the world. At ESAB we work with the whole chain of developing a finished product.Responsibilities
Your main responsibility is to manage and develop your team for future growth. You will participate in early phases and work closely with our customers to ensure application understanding.
- Department budget and investment plan
- Development of the global (x-site) capabilities in software development
- Ensure competence of the software development team, applications knowledge, software architecture, design and quality assurance
- You are a team player and experienced in leadership. You are used to delivering results and a strategic planner
- B. Sc. or M.Sc. in Data Science
- Experienced in software -design and -architecture, as well as test environments
- Ability to communicate and lead software related work within and outside R&D
- Good communication skills and used to working closely with customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
With these skills we believe that you will create a winning atmosphere and a team with strong ambitions. You perform your work with integrity and handle change efficiently as well as contribute to new ideas.We offer you
A creative work environment with good possibilities to development in your profession. You will work with exciting projects and high end technical development. We have a global multicultural environment, where we give you the opportunity to travel and work in an international environment.Contact
For further information, please contact recruitment consultant Malou Magnusson, Intenso Teknikrekrytering, at 0707-588 745.About ESABWith more than a hundred years of continuous research, development and sales, has made ESAB world leading within welding and cutting. ESAB is an international provider of products, know-how and service, which very few can compare to. ESAB manufactures capital goods for all types of welding- and cutting processes and applications. ESAB has over 8 500 employees worldwide. You can read more about ESAB on www.esab.se
Sökord: software, manager, data science, applications, embedded software, welding systems, inbyggda system, mjukvara, systemarkitektur, software architecture, leadership, systemutveckling