At first, it's "only" powder, but
then you come and turn it into exactly what the customer needs ...
Welcome to the EOS team! We, more than 1,200 employees worldwide who are passionate about technology, invite you to share in our enthusiasm in revolutionizing today's production through the technology of the future, the industrial 3D printer. Stir up international markets as a part of an independent family business. Discover the unlimited opportunities that our working environment offers in all things concerning additive manufacturing. Think, feel and experience EOS in 3D
asServicetekniker / Field Service Engineer for industrial 3D printing with home office
Location: GothenburgHERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- At our customer sites in the Nordic and Baltic
region you ensure our excellent technical Service. Your area of responsibility is as diverse as our customers who are coming from sectors such as medicine, aerospace and automotive.
- You install, maintain, repair and troubleshoot
our complex industrial 3D printers at our customer sites, beside this you are also a competent and reliable partner for our customers when you
provide system introduction training and customer basic training.
- With your company car you are driving to our customers in the region. Usually you are traveling the whole week.
- From your home office you can carry out all administrative tasks (i. e. service reports, travel expenses, time reports).
- Of course you will participate in intensive
in-house trainings on our systems and technology at the headquarters in
Germany. During your onboarding period you will join a colleague to get on-site experience in the field.HERE'S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Along with your communicative personality, which enables you to deal with our customers in a confident manner,
you have a proactive and structured approach and the ability to stay calm even in critical phases.
The following also make you a good candidate:
- Very good electrical or mechatronic knowledge from education or work experience
- Experience as a Field Service Engineer (m/f) in professional
dealings with customers and complex machines, but also young professionals are welcome
HERE'S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AT EOS:
- A car driving license
- Good English and Swedish skills, any other language is an advantage
- Varied tasks and the opportunity to drive forward a long-lasting, sustainable technology that offers great benefit to society
- Plenty of leeway for design in order to develop ideas for the future and take on responsibility
- Constant development through continuous technical exchange, courses and training at our EOS Campus
- And, above all, a caring employer with a culture of
practiced values and great additional benefits and work conditions that are something to be proud of
- As a Service Technician, you additionally receive a VW
Passat or a similar vehicle that may also be utilized for private use, as well as a laptop and an iPhone
- Because we know that you will often be on the go, you may transfer any performed overtime hours into free time
Shape your fascination for technology with a pioneer of 3D printing – nowhere else will you have the chance to frame the future so directly than at EOS!
Take the next step forward in your career and apply now:
For questions about the position, contact Mrs. Julia Tyroller, Tel. +49 89 893 36-2173.