You will be part of a newly formed Site Reliability Team at one of our customers and have the possibilities to work in a rapidly growing organization where you can help build an outstanding environment. You will be hired by us, Dfind IT, and be a part of our fast growing software team.Your responsibilities:
Competences we are looking for:
- SRE is the single point of responsibility and arbiter between the Dev and Ops teams that ensures reliable and low latency applications in a continuous delivery environment.
- Reliability, maintainability and operation of the system.
- Release engineering
- Capacity planning.
- Building automation and processes that reduce the impact of mistakes.
- Principled monitoring to improve MTTD/MTTR (mean time to detection/recovery).
- Software development
- Set automation and QA in the first room.
- Automation, logging, monitoring and observability, infrastructure configuration, scripting languages and application and network protocols
- Embraced the cloud and continuous deployment
- Pragmatic and forward thinking
- Good at analyzing the big picture without losing the grip of details.
- Comfortable with new new-ish frameworks and technics that re outside the traditional ops and devsphere.
- Drive and facilitate change that need to be done and persuade the organization what need to be done.
You will work closely with Connected Car Service Evolution Team, preferable you have experience from the connectivity industry, solid software development and dev/ops back ground. You will report to the Connected Car Operations Lead.Employer:
GothenburgLast application date:
Selection and interviews will take place continuously.
The position could be filled before the last day to applyContact person:
Carolina Klockare Gullesjö. firstname.lastname@example.org
To us it is important to ensure that all competence available in the labor market is used to its full potential. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.About Dfind
Dfind IT is a recruitment and consultancy company specializing in IT. We work so that others can succeed. Our objective is for our candidates to find the perfect assignment, and for our customers to find precisely the skills they need. Everyone who works with us is a specialist in IT skills. We only employ dedicated people with the right attitude who support our values: Passion & Simplicity. We believe that passion and simplicity are the route to a great future for our candidates and our customers - a future in which we can help more people to succeed.