Group Accountant, Göteborg
On behalf of our client, an international growing company, we are now recruiting the position as Group Accountant within the Finance Team. The position is based at the headquarters in Gothenburg. The company operates production sites and sales units globally.We offer you
You will work and act in a global role, but also work very close with our Legal entities, factories and sales units. You will be part of a dynamic team that strives to become a little bit better every day. The possibility to change and to build something new!Key responsibilities
You are responsible for accounting, reporting and closing on group level and as a business partner you work proactively to support our business with financial solutions. In this role you perform activities such as:
Qualifications and profile
- Accounting and reconciliation of accounts according to IFRS
- Preparation monthly, quarterly, annual closings & reporting
- Optimization and documentation of procedures in Group accounting
- Consolidation (incl. intercompany reconciliation/charging)
- Financial statements according to IFRS including notes
- Evaluation according to IFRS
- Perform follow up reports and deviation analyses
- Drive and support Group financial time schedule
- Tax and transfer price policy
- Project and cost center follow up
- Cost distribution and allocations
- Act Business partner to support business with financial solutions
You have a Bachelor´s degree or Master of Business Administration or equivalent skills and a background of approximately 2-5 years preferably within auditing.
You have experience from accounting and reporting, preferably according to IFRS in an international environment. We also expect you to have experience from ERP systems, preferably M3 (Movex). You also have good all round skills within Microsoft Office.
As a person we believe you are a positive and performance driven team player with a high customer focus. The position requires a high level of interest to drive improvements along with being well structured and show attention to details when required. You are flexible and used to delivering high quality performance within given deadlines.
You are fluent in Swedish and English, written as well as spoken and other language skills are creditable.To apply
This recruitment process is being conducted in collaboration with Dfind Finance. For more information or if you have any questions regarding this role please contact responsible Recruitment Consultant Elisabeth Lidstedt, 0733-434571. Your application will be handled confidentially and can be applied for at: www.dfindfinance.se.
We welcome your application (CV & cover letter in English) as soon as possible as we will make a running selection for this process.
We look forward to receiving your application!