Are you the one who will make our payroll team complete? Do you want to work with fantastic colleagues and together develop and safeguard a great payroll process for all our people at DFDS Sweden? If yes, you might be our next payroll administrator.
DFDS has successfully undergone major changes in recent years and today we have about 900 employees in Sweden, divided between our seven legal entities. However, our journey has just begun, and we want to keep growing and developing to meet both our customers' needs and to be a great place of work for all our people.About the role
We are now looking for a Payroll administrator who together with the team will safeguard a qualitative payroll administration and develop our ways of working. The team consists of our Payroll Manager Maya and three team-oriented colleagues full of knowledge that they will be happy to share.
As Payroll administrator, you will work with the full payroll process for one or two of our legal entities. We aim to deliver a qualitative payroll service with high data quality. Together with the team you will also continuously work with improvements and making routines and ways of working more effective.Some of your key responsibilities would be:
Who are you?
- Administrate our time & attendance systems; Timekey, Trans-PA, Intelliplan
- Process & compile salary in Hogia lön +.
- Monthly reports to Finance, tax-authorities, pensions, Försäkringskassan, etc
- Administrate our Comp & Ben portal Benify
- Take part of the handling and calculation of company cars
- Participate in projects related to the payroll organisation
As a person, we believe you are solution focused with an open and flexible mindset. You like to develop ways of working and to find new and more effective solutions for our common routines and processes. In our team we value collaboration and alignment, and we believe you do too. At the same time, you need to be able to work independently throughout the whole payroll process.What you must have:
- At least five years' experience working with payroll administration within the whole payroll process, both with blue- and white-collar employees
- Experience working with payroll for employees included in CBA for Transport, Bemanningsavtalet and Hamn- och stuveri is an advantage
- Extensive experience from working with Hogia lön +
- Relevant educational background within payroll administration
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Experienced user of MS Office
This is a fulltime, permanent position based in Gothenburg and we would like to welcome our new colleague as soon as possible. To apply, please register and send in your application in English as soon as possible but no later than 20th of September, 2021. Interviews will be held throughout the application period. Please, note that due to GDPR we do not accept applications via e-mail or postal service.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Payroll Manager Maya Salsjö, email@example.com.We look forward to receiving your application!