IBP GmbH, based in Germany, is part of the international IBP Group. The IBP Group has two production sites in Europe and employs around 1,000 people in production and sales. All products are managed under the brands Conex & Bänninger.
At Conex Bänninger we produce plumbing fittings and valves for domestic, commercial and industrial applications, working with customers in plumbing, HVAC, refrigeration, and medical businesses. Our passionate and innovative approach to the design and manufacture of plumbing fittings for use with copper, carbon, plastic and stainless steel components has made us a world leader.
As part of our expansion process, we are looking for a Sales Manager Sweden for the area plumbing, heating and air conditioning.Your responsibilities:
- Taking care of distributors and plumbers in Sweden
- Plan and execute sales strategy and budget
- Develop existing and new business
- Monitoring and implementation of sales and profit performance on individual customers
- Preparation and implementation of regional sales strategies
- Participation in trade fairs, in-house exhibitions and other activities at the Point of Sales
- Execution of information and training sessions with your customers
- Field support of company sales activities and marketing initiatives
- Build solid, healthy continual working relationships with customers and potential customers
- Sales Engineer with commercial background or Sales Manager with technical background
- Likely to be employed today selling products preferably within the plumbing & heating sector
- A highly motivated and passionate salesperson, who likes to take on personal responsibilities
- Capability of identifying new markets and customers
- Able to demonstrate or develop a technical understanding of valves & fittings
- Willing to travel frequently & extensively in Sweden
- English language is required on negotiation level, German language appreciated
- Good level of IT skills (Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Databases)
- Flat hierarchies in an employee-friendly company
- A versatile, challenging and responsible task in which you can contribute your ideas
- A cooperative and modern working environment
- Dynamic, fast-growing company
- Secure, long-term prospects and a permanent employment contract
- Attractive earning potential through fixed salary and performance-based bonus
- Company vehicle
You work from your home office and take care of customers with the focus of the traditional wholesaler and installers. The position requires a residence in Sweden and includes a company car which can be used privately.
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
Please submit your application online to the following address: Bewerbungen.Linden@ibpgroup.com