Chanel is currently looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Area Boutique Manager to lead our energetic and passionate team towards achieving great results and creating consistent and memorable experiences with our clients.
As the Area Boutique Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day sales and operations of our two F&B Boutiques in Gothenburg. You will have a significant focus on establishing a world-class service and selling culture, ensuring high standards of client experience. In addition to possessing strong management skills, you will be a pro-active and a proven leader who will inspire the team and clients on the shop floor.
You will staff and direct our sell-out teams of six Beauty Advisors. Based in Gothenburg, weekend work and unsociable hours will occur. Your directly manager will be the Retail Manager for Sweden to whom you will report on a timely and frequently basis.
Your key responsibilities
To succeed in this position, we expect that you balance well between operational tasks and people management. It comes natural to you to lead by example and to create a positive team collaboration. As a brand ambassador, you also understand how to develop business initiatives in line with the brand vision and strategy. You will, among other tasks, mainly be in charge of:
- Leading by example on the selling floor, demonstrating state of the art client engagement and selling techniques
- Driving and following up on performance indicators for each employee, providing regular feedback and follow up.
- Feedback on performance evaluation and appraisal
- Demonstrating excellent selling skills through implementation of storytelling as well as cross, link, and up-selling techniques.
- Performing gap analysis on performance and put in motion the necessary actions, in close collaboration with the Retail Learning & Development Trainer
- Achieving KPIs, such as Conversion Rate, Units per Transaction (UPT), Price per Unit (PPU) and Average Basket Size
- Implementing and ensuring respect of visual merchandising guidelines Adapts animations and events for local clientele within the guidelines of the brand strategy and retail plan
- Managing staff schedules, including day-to-day operational zoning
- You have at least 2 years of documented experience in sales management
- You have min 5 years shop floor experience within the Beauty industry. It is an advantage if you are a qualified cosmetologist or makeup artist.
- As a people manager, you are engaging and communicative, performance minded and decisive strive for continuous improvement. You combine empathy, social mobility with a strong focus on achieving results.
- You are a self-driven, positive and independent person
- You are trustworthy with a high degree of integrity and ethics
- You are decisive and performance oriented
- You have a passion for client experience, luxury and beauty
- You speak Swedish and English, - good written and verbal communications skills