Cerner is a global leader in the development and deployment of software based solutions that support clinicians and healthcare professionals in the delivery of healthcare within hospitals and healthcare organistions worldwide. Access to these solutions is provided through Cerner managed data centre hosting offerings or in many cases, clients taking on hosting responsibilities utilising their own data centre facilities.
With the recent growth of the Cerner's business in Sweden, we are looking for a Lead Integrated Technologies Owner to join an exciting project across Region Västra Götaland (VGR) for an integrated digital healthcare environment, replacing many existing IT systems in hospitals and primary care facilities for a comprehensive solution. The new system includes a service to manage the health of the regions 1.6 million citizens and a modern digital care system that allows for increased patient participation, safer patient experience and improved work environment for healthcare professionals.
As a Lead Integrated Technologies Owner, you will be accountable for manging the technical aspects of delivering highly complex multisite client projects working closely with the client in the provisioning of infrastructure required to host Cerner Millennium solutions. In addition to strong project management skills, although supported by technical architects, a certain degree of technical experience will be required. The role is very much client facing and you'll be working closely with programme managers and solution architects, internal to Cerner and at the client end.Planning:
You'll be expected to produce detailed technical plans taking delivery of solutions from design, build, test, deployment, through to service handover.
A basic level of technical experience and knowledge of some of the following areas would be beneficial to the role: Data communications, Computing platforms, SAN &, Linux, Citrix, Oracle - RAC, Virtualisation, SSO.
The position is based in Gothenburg.Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems and Management Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least of 6 years of experience in system engineering or technical consulting work experience, or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Completed 2 projects within the last 3 years using the Consulting Framework Methodology
- At least 5 years of experience working on the deployment of complex, full-cycle technology implementations, infrastructure, client/server applications
- Experience of working in environments where frameworks and processes based on such things as PRINCE2, PMP & ITIL were followed
- Beneficial to be fluent in Swedish, but not required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Project
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Windows
- Excellent communication skills verbally and written
- Self-driven, innovative and the ability to adapt delivery approaches to meet requirements