CELLINK is a global leader in developing and delivering life-science solutions, equipping hundreds of labs and thousands of scientists worldwide with cutting-edge technologies that fuel groundbreaking scientific breakthroughs. With a commitment to quality and innovation, our bioprinters, imaging systems and bioinks have contributed to revolutionary advancements in academic and clinical medicine. We strive to push the limits of what is possible in regenerative medicine and pharmaceutical development, inspiring and empowering collaborators to expand their horizons and overcome any challenge they face. We are striving to enable scientists around the globe that are doing groundbreaking research.
We are driven by three mantras: passion, inspiration and persistence.
We do not expect our future colleagues to know-all but to be passionate and willing to learn to achieve the best. We want them to be persistent in solving problems. If you like this spirit and are a team-animal, you are the one we are looking for!
We are looking for a Group Accounting Specialist reporting to the Group Accounting Manager at Cellink based at the Gothenburg office:Responsibilities
- Create a reliable internal and external financial reporting structure
- Review, develop and be part of preparing the IFRS Annual report
- Keep the Group IFRS financial manual and accounting principles updated and relevant
- Implement standardized IFRS accounting reporting principles across the Group
- Close communication with the local finance teams in providing guidance within IFRS accounting principles
- Actively participate in Group consolidation process
- At least five years of relevant experience from e.g. audit firm or similar position at an IFRS reporting company
- Master's in finance related degree, preferably Accounting
- Extensive IFRS knowledge required
In this recruitment process Cellink partner with Meritmind. For more information, please feel free to contact the responsible recruitment consultant at Meritmind, Marianne Seal
on 0701 660863 .
Interviews and selection process will be ongoing, so please send us your application as soon as possible The position is available to apply for as long as the ad is shown on our website.Consider this before you submit your application
- Your application shall not contain any personal data relating to civil status, family/children, ethnic origin, age, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, health or sexual orientation.
- Make sure our name and contact information is included in your resume.
- It is only possible to attach one document, so please add your resume and your personal letter, if needed, as one file.
- Your application will be sent when you select the file and click Open.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Group accounting, Group accounting specialist, koncernredovisning