CSAM is in the business of caring for life. Do you care to join us?
How would you feel knowing that your work just saved the life of the person picked up by the ambulance that just passed by you? If that gives you goosebumps, then you should definitely join us as a Back-End Media Communication Developer
Together with us, you will systemize and develop media communication software for mission critical operations such as Emergency Response (112) or Search and Rescue. The rapid evolution of the media communication area opens a lot of new opportunities to develop and integrate new functionality, e.g., next generation emergency calls (NG112). We have a complete software stack with both back-end and front-end (Use Interface) products that are
integrated together into our system solution. Our products' target characteristics are user- friendly, automation and simplicity.As our Back-End Media Communication Developer you will
Your matching strengths for our role are
- Implement new technologies & new functionalities
- Be part of our journey to migrate our architecture to run on containers and move into the cloud
- Work in the development team together with the other Developers, Product Owners and Solution Architects to ensure that this is systemized and implemented in the best way
- University degree in Software Engineering or similar
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Data/Telecom Communication software development, preferably from large and complex real-time networks
- Telecom protocols such as SIP, WebRTC, etc.
- NET and C#
- Great communication skills in both English and Swedish
- Teamwork oriented
- Strong "Can-do-attitude", fearless, proactive and driven
- Structured, organized and great communicator
- Passionate about innovation
- Swedish citizenship
Our colleague Mattias Litzell can help you so feel free to contact him at email@example.com or at +46 729 686 361.
We are interviewing on a constant basis therefore we recommend you submit your application as soon as possible.